Jabari Parker Offered by BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    CSI is the doormat of the Scenic West Athletic Conference, which has pretty much always been dominated by College of Eastern Utah Golden Eagles.

Comment

Keep in mind that CSI is perhaps the best JC in the nation (definitely at least second best - Dixie might have a claim as well), so going to CSI doesn't mean he's not a good player. Pretty much all of those guys end up playing D1 ball when they're done.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        CSI is the doormat of the Scenic West Athletic Conference, which has pretty much always been dominated by College of Eastern Utah Golden Eagles.
        Seriously, did you just say that? You didn't really say it, now did you? I am like laughing out loud so loud while I am laughing!

HA! YOU CARROT SNAPPERS EAT THE GEM STATE'S DUST!
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
          Keep in mind that CSI is perhaps the best JC in the nation (definitely at least second best - Dixie might have a claim as well), so going to CSI doesn't mean he's not a good player. Pretty much all of those guys end up playing D1 ball when they're done.
          Dixie is now a 4 year school but since your undergraduate alma mater is little more than a glorified JC/Seminary I am willing to look past your mistake. However, the nation's top JC, as you properly identified as THE College of Southern Idaho, routinely sends about half of its players to D1 program. The rest choose to remain in the veritable paradise the locals affectionately call "da Falls..."

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            Seriously, did you just say that? You didn't really say it, now did you? I am like laughing out loud so loud while I am laughing!

It's so cute how you defend CSI like that. I won't take that away from you.

Comment

CSI has the funkiest basketball arena I've ever been in.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Dixie is now a 4 year school but since your undergraduate alma mater is little more than a glorified JC/Seminary I am willing to look past your mistake. However, the nation's top JC, as you properly identified as THE College of Southern Idaho, routinely sends about half of its players to D1 program. The rest choose to remain in the veritable paradise the locals affectionately call "da Falls..."
                Oops I think I knew that Dixie moved up in the world. I was hearkening back to a simpler time when I would spend many an evening watching my Golden Eagles get 20 dunks a game and beat everybody 100 to 50. Good times. I remember CSI ended up with a lot of players recruited to D1 schools but that had academic problems. I took a theatre history class as my art elective precisely because the whole basketball team was in that class and I therefore knew I could show up and get an A. Cool guys, but yeah not very bright, most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                  Oops I think I knew that Dixie moved up in the world. I was hearkening back to a simpler time when I would spend many an evening watching my Golden Eagles get 20 dunks a game and beat everybody 100 to 50. Good times. I remember CSI ended up with a lot of players recruited to D1 schools but that had academic problems. I took a theatre history class as my art elective precisely because the whole basketball team was in that class and I therefore knew I could show up and get an A. Cool guys, but yeah not very bright, most of them.
                  Then you probably know that the former Golden Eagles who don't matriculate to a D1 program often prefer the racial and cultural diversity of Filer or Castleford over the pasty whiteness of Twin.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

It's so cute how you defend CSI like that. I won't take that away from you.
                    Unlike Rock I have made no promises so you can STFU!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Then you probably know that the former Golden Eagles who don't matriculate to a D1 program often prefer the racial and cultural diversity of Filer or Castleford over the pasty whiteness of Twin.
                      Hey we had two more black guys on my team than Jerome, Burley, and Minico did on theirs combined (2>0).

Comment

Unlike Rock I have made no promises so you can STFU!
                        I can guaran-damn-tee you that CEU will clobber CSI this season. It won't even be close.

Comment

Is "carrot snapper" a common insult used in Idaho? That seems like a pretty good one.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

It won't even be close.
                            You got that right, mister! Golden Eagles will knock CEU's dicks in the dirt!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Is "carrot snapper" a common insult used in Idaho? That seems like a pretty good one.
                              There are many insults commonly used in Idaho. My other favorite is Minnesotan Toe tapper, but indeed its insults of Utahns demonstrate the statewide virtue of being clever.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

You got that right, mister! Golden Eagles will knock CEU's dicks in the dirt!
                                Is this another carrot thing? I love these new insults. I have been waiting for some good smack to throw at YOhio!
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X