Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is so awesome. Wow.

Comment

• I am not sure I get it the hidden messages. Does he have one of these interactive explanation webpages up yet?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• The tornado was prophetic.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• I don't think NYC gets tornados........................
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
            I don't think NYC gets tornados........................
            I think Brooklyn had one a year or two ago. We had one and we were only 80 miles west of NYC.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• I'm glad he got Weiner in there. I can't wait until he's my mayor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                I think Brooklyn had one a year or two ago. We had one and we were only 80 miles west of NYC.

That's nuts. I didn't realize they got them up that far. We had one in SLC in 1998, but they've been pretty few and far between.
                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I am not sure I get it the hidden messages. Does he have one of these interactive explanation webpages up yet?
                  I looked for one. But I think the link is down. You can hover over each image, and the name of the person pops up. It was especially helpful when I pointed on Satan!
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    I looked for one. But I think the link is down. You can hover over each image, and the name of the person pops up. It was especially helpful when I pointed on Satan!
                    This is indeed awesome.

Why is Satan in the painting? Are you saying these people are Satanic??

I don’t know that. Perhaps most of them are just deceived. Satan is what I call the “Number One Liberal.” Liberalism is about control. Satan wants to promise you everything in exchange for your freedom. He uses lies; deceit and compulsion to have you do his bidding. In the end, you are left with nothing. How has any liberal idea ever ended well? It is instant satisfaction at the expense of your soul. Yes, liberalism is a disease.
                    http://jonmcnaughton.com/content/Zoo...sADisease.html

I feel like the (female) server in the cafe in Pulp Fiction when she says, "Garҫon means boy."
                    Liberal means "free."
                    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
                      This is indeed awesome.

I feel like the (female) server in the cafe in Pulp Fiction when she says, "Garҫon means boy."
                      Liberal means "free."
                      I like how the tornado isn't caused by global warming but is "more likely is God's wrath".
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• James Carville looks awesome! Sean Penn looks old.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi "Now, young Skywalker... you will die."
                          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                          SU

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
                            This is indeed awesome.

Liberal means "free."
                            What's hilarious is when I scroll over Chris Mathews (1st over Satan). It remains "Satan"...

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              James Carville looks awesome! Sean Penn looks old.
                              yes but carville may be a shapeshifter!
                              "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Keith Olbermann with the sign "I was the 1%"
                                OK, that was funny.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X