Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 901 to 921 of 921

Thread: I don't really know how to introduce this

  1. #901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    idk but he’s definitely on the spectrum
    :slowclap:

  2. #902

  3. #903
    Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    11,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Given the "Expose the Truth" title, I assume Mueller is looking at Trump's scalpline and thinking, "Man, that's the worst scalp surgery I've ever seen. I can almost understand why he beat up Ivana for recommending his hair surgeon."

    I continue to be amazed that so many religious fundamentalists (evangelical or LDS) are so protective of one of the most flawed individuals in political history.

  4. #904

    Default

    Omg like you’re so perfect, PAC.

  5. #905
    Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    11,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Omg like you’re so perfect, PAC.
    Ouch, touche.

  6. #906
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    14,996

    Default

    Trump cast as a tuff guy. Mueller, from what I know about him, would choke Trump out with his own wig if he lay a finger on him.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  7. #907

    Default

    at least they got the gullet right

  8. #908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    at least they got the gullet right
    Not even close. McNaughton was doing his hero a favor bro:

    dt_common_streams_StreamServer.jpg

  9. #909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Trump cast as a tuff guy. Mueller, from what I know about him, would choke Trump out with his own wig if he lay a finger on him.
    That’s what gets me. The side that claims to love the military and law enforcement has no problem attacking the rep of a war hero and lifetime prosecutor. Mueller has lived a life of honor and distinction. Sucks to see people ignore that for, of all people, Donald Trump.

  10. #910
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    11,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    That’s what gets me. The side that claims to love the military and law enforcement has no problem attacking the rep of a war hero and lifetime prosecutor. Mueller has lived a life of honor and distinction. Sucks to see people ignore that for, of all people, Donald Trump.
    They are both politicians, so a pox upon both their houses. A bigger pox upon Trump but Mueller is not impressive either.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  11. #911
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    14,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    They are both politicians, so a pox upon both their houses. A bigger pox upon Trump but Mueller is not impressive either.
    Mueller's a politician? That's news. What political office did he run for? Republican shills sure thought he was impressive until he started actually doing his job in earnest.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  12. #912
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    11,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Mueller's a politician? That's news. What political office did he run for? Republican shills sure thought he was impressive until he started actually doing his job in earnest.
    Do you believe you rise within the FBI if you are not a back-stabbing political animal? You can be political in nature and not run for office. If you work within a large bureaucracy you are inherently a politician.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  13. #913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Do you believe you rise within the FBI if you are not a back-stabbing political animal? You can be political in nature and not run for office. If you work within a large bureaucracy you are inherently a politician.
    Your genius shines again. His service in the FBI began with his appointment as director.

  14. #914
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    11,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Your genius shines again. His service in the FBI began with his appointment as director.
    He was politically appointed which is evidence of political juice. You also don't manage a large bureaucracy for ten years without being a politician. You're showing your usual kindness, diplomacy and aplomb.
    Last edited by Topper; 05-08-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  15. #915

    Default I don't really know how to introduce this

    I had the pleasure of arguing a motion at the Nye County courthouse in Pahrump this week. Very entertaining, to be certain. And the handiwork of the local artists is on full display in the hallways:



    I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

  16. #916

    Default

    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  17. #917
    it's all a blur mtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
    It says PAC in the corner, so....

  18. #918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I had the pleasure of arguing a motion at the Nye County courthouse in Pahrump this week. Very entertaining, to be certain. And the handiwork of the local artists is on full display in the hallways:



    I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
    Paging Ted
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  19. #919
    Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    11,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker View Post
    It says PAC in the corner, so....
    It reminds me of other great works from MOBA, the Museum of Bad Art, including this one, entitled Sunday on the Pot with George:


  20. #920
    Senior Member myboynoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    14,500

    Default

    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

  21. #921
    Suomalainen New Mexican Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Free State of Nickajack
    Posts
    4,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    That's really funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •