• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Mcnaughton.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      [ATTACH]9739[/ATTACH]
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• This is my current favorite:

ECcOBQgXkAEaSAk.jpg

Comment

• Very quick and sloppy. But here’s my stab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Very quick and sloppy. But here’s my stab.

You didn’t think maybe Ivanka would be funnier? I’m no comedian. Just a critic.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Thumb or ??
                  That's a dong, I think this proves my supposition is true -- McNaughton is in on the joke.

IMG_20190820_225415.jpg
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    That's a dong, I think this proves my supposition is true -- McNaughton is in on the joke.

[ATTACH]9741[/ATTACH]
                    Maybe your dong looks like an index finger, but mine doesn’t.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Maybe your dong looks like an index finger, but mine doesn’t.
                      Since you went to the trouble of pointing out that your dong doesn't look like an index finger, I'm now utterly confident that you have the magnificent size and girth you profess to have.

Isn't it supposed to be a thumb?
                      Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 08-21-2019, 06:07 AM.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Isn't it supposed to be a thumb?
                        Probably. But I wouldn’t put it past McNaughton to have been using his palette wrong all these years.

Even assuming it’s supposed to be a thumb, I think we can all agree that the mere fact that it doesn’t look like a thumb doesn’t mean it automatically looks like a penis.

Comment

• Well, I like the dogs. But for once the trademark subtlety is eluding me. Well, except for the black guy is the only one cheating:

democrats-playing-poker-small-lweb2.jpg
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Well, I like the dogs. But for once the trademark subtlety is eluding me. Well, except for the black guy is the only one cheating:

[ATTACH]9818[/ATTACH]
                            What makes me LMAO is that he reused his "Crossing the Swamp" trash for this new trash. It's a Trash-ception. Interestingly, he didn't use his own Trump portrait for the front-and-center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Well, I like the dogs. But for once the trademark subtlety is eluding me. Well, except for the black guy is the only one cheating:

[ATTACH]9818[/ATTACH]
                              OMG HAHA GET IT? They're (in Trump's voice because HE'S LITERALLY WINKING) A BUNCH OF DAWGS. Der her her.
                              Last edited by Commando; 10-29-2019, 12:03 PM.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• No Tulsi Gabbard? OMG, she really is an alt-right darling.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X