No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNaughton has got to be trolling people. Either that or he's completely insane and needs psychiatric care.

There is no way that even the most ardent Trump supporters believe a man as crass, coarse, and churlish as Trump would ever bow his head in humble prayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      McNaughton has got to be trolling people. Either that or he's completely insane and needs psychiatric care.

There is no way that even the most ardent Trump supporters believe a man as crass, coarse, and churlish as Trump would ever bow his head in humble prayer.
      He just believes in the cause and has made it his mission to be a part of the Trump propaganda machine. I doubt there's any cognitive dissonance in that context.

Comment

• I will call it now. One of JM's next few paintings will have "mask oppression" as a primary or secondary theme

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          I will call it now. One of JM's next few paintings will have "mask oppression" as a primary or secondary theme
          Um...it’s titled “the choice”

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Um...it’s titled “the choice”

"The Choice." Can he be more transparently purposely divisive? Can his supporters be more gullible?

'RNC Hid a Purchase of Facemasks by Labeling it Building Maintenance.'

https://www.businessinsider.com/rnc-...tenance-2020-7
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• lol Twitter is dog piling this guy and it's amazing.

Last edited by Commando; 07-26-2020, 03:03 PM.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Forget Ted...where's Mcnaughton? I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the next installment.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                    Forget Ted...where's Mcnaughton? I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the next installment.
                    Probably working furiously on a mail-in ballot painting with a USPS truck driven by Hillary Clinton dressed like the Hamburglar or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      Probably working furiously on a mail-in ballot painting with a USPS truck driven by Hillary Clinton dressed like the Hamburglar or something...
                      Too subtle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Forget Ted...where's Mcnaughton? I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the next installment.
                        Oh man. I can't wait!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Can he please please please paint something with Four Seasons Landscaping?
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                            Can he please please please paint something with Four Seasons Landscaping?
                            Someone should commission that.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Going with his "Forgotten Man" theme, I picture a group of democratic vote monitors binding and gagging the forgotten man trying desperately tell the fake news media about voter fraud. In the distance there will be George Soros paying a man that is dumping legal votes in a filthy river, beyond the river is a great and spacious building with Satan and Joe Biden on a balcony laughing and toasting the win with a banner behind that says "Count All the Illegal Votes". The usual democratic crowd of new VP Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC and MITT ROMNEY dressed in communist red cloaks, drinking and laughing at an open bible stained with nacho cheese sauce prepared by illegal aliens.

Anyone have an idea of what he will call this masterpiece?
                              Last edited by originalsocal; 11-10-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Going with his "Forgotten Man" theme, I picture a group of democratic vote monitors binding and gagging the forgotten man trying desperately tell the fake news media about voter fraud. In the distance there will be George Soros paying a man that is dumping legal votes in a filthy river, beyond the river is a great and spacious building with Satan and Joe Biden on a balcony laughing and toasting the win with a banner behind that says "Count All the Illegal Votes". The usual democratic crowd of new VP Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC and MITT ROMNEY dressed in communist red cloaks, drinking and laughing at an open bible stained with nacho cheese sauce prepared by illegal aliens.

Anyone have an idea of what he will call this masterpiece?

SUFFRAGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X