Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Why so mean, Funk?
    He just learned that he has to give up vodka.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      He just learned that he has to give up vodka.
      GFY. I rarely drink clear liquor and when I do it isn't going to be vodka.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        GFY. I rarely drink clear liquor and when I do it isn't going to be vodka.
        Hey wait a minute! So you were lying to me?

Time to give up bourbon dude. Or beer. That is the only fair thing to do at this point.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• If it’s brown, drink it down...
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Hey, did McNaughton paint this?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• If it is, I’m sure the cup holds all the tears of those liberals he and Trump pwned.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                If it is, I’m sure the cup holds all the tears of those liberals he and Trump pwned.
                I am pretty sure it is beer... he likes beer.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  I am pretty sure it is beer... he likes beer.
                  I....did not know that.
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• If this is in the White House dining room, is there a possibility that one of McNaughton's finest works could have a spot in the National Gallery?

Comment

• Looks like Trump is drinking a root beer, which would seem appropriate.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I like this one better.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That's hilarious.
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I like this one better.

I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              why is abe still there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                why is abe still there?
                                photoshop fail. I saw a better one w Kavanaugh in his place.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X