Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really know how to introduce this

So here ya go.

A friend of mine just sent me this link. Be sure to read the scrollover explanations.

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork...tpiece_id=353#

Edit: The old link doesn't work; here is a link to McNaughton's new site.
    http://jonmcnaughton.com/
    Last edited by Solon; 03-07-2019, 04:51 PM.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

ha. that is fantastic. It reminds me of that funny Sarah Palin Oval Office website that YOhio linked back on cougarguard.

I noticed that the 2 characters with no explanations....Satan and Businesswoman. Speaks volumes.

Also, LOL @ ashamed Supreme Court Judge, with watch that reads 11:59.

Regards,

Mr Hollywood!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I liked the college professor and Mr. Hollywood. Also, Ronald Reagan. This guy is a nutbar.

Also great is the line about some of the stars (states) shining brighter than others.

This guy adores Cleon Skousen so that should tell us all we need to know.

Comment

No it's the liberal media!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

We saw this in the mcnaughton gallery at the Provo mall last week. Why is the poor pregnant woman sitting with the evil side? Multiply and replenish.

Also, where is MLK in this list of great americans that include Farmer, College Student and the creator of breakfast pastries.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            We saw this in the mcnaughton gallery at the Provo mall last week. Why is the poor pregnant woman sitting with the evil side? Multiply and replenish.

Also, where is MLK in this list of great americans that include Farmer, College Student and the creator of breakfast pastries.
            also, there was no mention of Sally Helms when I scrolled over Thomas Jefferson's image. Although he was holding a phallus-like object......

I think they must have inadvertently included JFK, a known Democrat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
              I liked the college professor and Mr. Hollywood. Also, Ronald Reagan. This guy is a nutbar.

Also great is the line about some of the stars (states) shining brighter than others.

This guy adores Cleon Skousen so that should tell us all we need to know.
              Is that a college professor? I thought it was Alton Brown.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                So here ya go.

A friend of mine just sent me this link. Be sure to read the scrollover explanations.

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork...tpiece_id=353#
                I don't know much about art, but I do know that fella's no Painter of Light.
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

The soldier's name is King, and he replaces the likeness of MLK that was planned. Use of MLK's likeness is closely controlled according to the "artist".

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                    The soldier's name is King, and he replaces the likeness of MLK that was planned. Use of MLK's likeness is closely controlled according to the "artist".

Good catch. I didn't use the scrolly deal well enough.

Comment

I think I want to vomit. This is far worse than that other cinzy lds artist's depiction of Christ's second coming. "Symbolism" and interpretation aside, this is really bad art.
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Have close look at the court cases the Supreme Court justice has dropped. This guy is actually attacking Marbury v. Madison because he thinks it opened the door for activist judges to revise the constitution. Stick to things you know, pal. Play Dough for example.

Comment

I'm glad he included Davy Crocket- King of the Wild Frontier. Also, Emperor Palpatine is probably my favorite character from Star Wars, so I'm glad he got a shout out, too.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Skousenites think that MLK was a communist.

Comment

JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING, THE DUNEDAIN HAS RETURNED!
                              HE COMES BEARING THE WHITE TREE OF GONDOR!

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
                              Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                              X