I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it!

Lol at Obama. Like he has the body mass to even tackle Trump.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Hilarious that this guy is such a Trump toady.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        Is it me or is one of his teammates taking a knee?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        None of his teammates were downfield blocking for him, maybe this was on purpose to point out Thrump has done it all on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Hilarious that this guy is such a Trump toady.
          Is the artist Uncle Ted?

Comment

• Bearded guy in the back might be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Not surprised that he sucks at American football.

Comment

• Trump running? I love fantasy paintings.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• What kind of ridiculous asshole would you have to be in order to purchase and display this painting? Seriously.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Look at Trump gripping that ball like a gorilla holding a kitten. The size of those hands, doe!

Comment

• What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                      Dwight said it best. The ref is Kavanaugh.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I can’t figure out who the guy in the back right might be.

It looks like Larry David. Would he be dumb enough to have Bernie Sanders on the left and Larry David on the right? Was wondering if the guy in the back near the ref could be Alec Baldwin.

I’m spending too much time thinking about this clearly.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                              duh, P12 refs.
                              I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

Comment

• The bespectacled chap making chase is a nice touch.
                                I intend to live forever.
                                So far, so good.
                                --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X