Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I'll take some of that please. Right into my vein:

national-emergency-web1.jpg
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• That. Is. Awesome.

Is Trump praying to the dolly on the ground?

Comment

• Is that supposed to be Obama holding the UN flag? It sure doesn't look like António Guterres.

Comment

• Is that AOC in the back?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Is that AOC in the back?
            I think AOC is the second face on Chuck Schumer's left. Not sure who the first face on Schumer's left is...

Looks like Kamala Harris is holding the California flag behind Pelosi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Is that AOC in the back?
              Looks like he had to photoshop her in.

And true to form, the black villains are on the back row.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• IS Hillary holding the Iranian flag? She has not aged well.

Comment

• Best guess, from left to right:

Bernie, Warren, the three female Justice Dems... AOC, Tlaib, and Omar... Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters (holding CA flag), Clinton(?), Obama(?)
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Best guess, from left to right:

Bernie, Warren, the three female Justice Dems... AOC, Tlaib, and Omar... Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Waters (holding CA flag), Clinton(?), Obama(?)
                    Yeah, I think you're right. The CA flag holder is Waters, not Kamala Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Best guess, from left to right:

That's def Obama. And I think you are right about MAxine Waters; it's not Kamala. But if that's Killary, I just don't think that this guy is a very good artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        That. Is. Awesome.

Is Trump praying to the dolly on the ground?
                        I think he's checking out a hangnail on his thumb.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think you guys got all the actors right.

Here's Jon explaining all the nuances and subtleness of his masterpiece:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            That's def Obama. And I think you are right about MAxine Waters; it's not Kamala. But if that's Killary, I just don't think that this guy is a very good artist.
                            If he was a decent artist, Trump’s tie would be an accurate three inches longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 03-08-2019, 11:15 AM.
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Perhaps the most egregious mischaracterization in that kitschy mess is the portrayal of Trump as being contemplative, prayerful and humble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                                If he was a decent artist, Trump’s tie would be an accurate three hour inches longer.
                                He's getting closer on the weight, though. He got the double chin, ill-fitting trousers that have to sit below his gut, and the white rings around his peepers.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X