I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    I can’t wait for him to paint Trump with the coronavirus in a choke hold. After today’s news conference maybe a fun little Kungflu twist. Or visa versa. He’d probably have to paint AOC’s face on it, if it gets to that point.
    I think the virus's face will be like Tojo's in the many WWII propaganda posters. Japanese, Chinese, whatever... Hey Jon, here's your template, although it lacks your subtle genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      "You made your mark in history
      With your twisted, sorted lies.
      Beneath the Halls of Congress
      You plotted to disguise . . . "

Sorted lies? Alphabetical, chronological, numerically? Perhaps Jon is a fan of Bubble Sorting lies, or, my personal favorite, QuickSorting?

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
        "You made your mark in history
        With your twisted, sorted lies.
        Beneath the Halls of Congress
        You plotted to disguise . . . "

Sorted lies? Alphabetical, chronological, numerically? Perhaps Jon is a fan of Bubble Sorting lies, or, my personal favorite, QuickSorting?
        Maybe he is OCD and sorts his lies alphabetically. Don't judge, man.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• His latest likens Sean Hannity to Paul Revere:

Comment

• Looks like he’s riding away after lighting the White House on fire.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Not a historian.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Looks like he’s riding away after lighting the White House on fire.
                Looks like the capital to me... I am guessing it was Antifa Nancy that is the arson:

Yep, she has the required uniform.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  His latest likens Sean Hannity to Paul Revere:

I understand Paul Revere used to talk nonstop about MMA like some kind of old disgraced karate sensei from an 80s flick.

But seriously-- this guy is sick. Get him some help. How far up Trump's ass do you have to be to have this gleaming obsession with all these characters? How bout a nice painting of some mountains? Nature? Actual historical events? I dunno.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    I understand Paul Revere used to talk nonstop about MMA like some kind of old disgraced karate sensei from an 80s flick.

But seriously-- this guy is sick. Get him some help. How far up Trump's ass do you have to be to have this gleaming obsession with all these characters? How bout a nice painting of some mountains? Nature? Actual historical events? I dunno.
                    He knows who's willing to pay him for his "art".
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      He knows who's willing to pay him for his "art".
                      Now THAT is niche! Somebody who will pay thousands for a gaudy Sean Hannity in Paul Revere cosplay? Holy moly. I guess it's easier to serve a weird niche than actually be accomplished.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• This is old, but I still think of this when the Trump/Hannity combo are mentioned. I like that Hannity sounds like Lou Costello.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          This is old, but I still think of this when the Trump/Hannity combo are mentioned. I like that Hannity sounds like Lou Costello.

I think the voices do justice to the vacuous conversation. Sadly, that version of Trump seemed about 300% more engaged and magnanimous than what he became like.. a week later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Now THAT is niche! Somebody who will pay thousands for a gaudy Sean Hannity in Paul Revere cosplay? Holy moly. I guess it's easier to serve a weird niche than actually be accomplished.
                            Yes. His name is Sean Hannity.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Comment

Hasn't Hannity purchased some of his art before?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X