I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

It's a real testament to the shittiness of his artistic abilities that we even had to wonder, because those two dude look nothing ali . . .

Fauci Reid.png

My apologies, Mr. McNaughton. I can understand the confusion.
    I feel vindicated.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

It's a real testament to the shittiness of his artistic abilities that we even had to wonder, because those two dude look nothing ali . . .

Fauci Reid.png

My apologies, Mr. McNaughton. I can understand the confusion.

Comment

• This comment cracked me up:

The 1950s saltwater boat rod to cast 1/16th oz trout lures really is on brand for this image. Donald being the great outdoorsman, barrister and distinguished Statesman he is.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• When is McNaught he going to paint The Donald as Captain Moroni?

Comment

• That looks like the Alec Baldwin, Donald Trump.

Comment

• The response tweets are hilarious.

Comment

• I don't have a Twitter account, but I thought about creating one just to respond to this awful tweet. I won't, of course, but man how I'd love to slap some sense into that idiot McNottin.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                  I don't have a Twitter account, but I thought about creating one just to respond to this awful tweet. I won't, of course, but man how I'd love to slap some sense into that idiot McNottin.
                  Sometimes I’m tempted to create a burner account just to lay down the wood on fools like this. But then I realize that wouldn’t be healthy.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• We have a painting of Barry Manilow in one of the classrooms.

Praise to the man who crooned to the masses.

barry.png
                    I intend to live forever.
                    So far, so good.
                    --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                    X