Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    idk but he’s definitely on the spectrum
    :slowclap:

Comment

• Awesomeness:

Expose_the_Truth_21__93009.1525734066.1280.1280.jpg

http://jonmcnaughton.com/expose-the-...ition-s-n-200/
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Given the "Expose the Truth" title, I assume Mueller is looking at Trump's scalpline and thinking, "Man, that's the worst scalp surgery I've ever seen. I can almost understand why he beat up Ivana for recommending his hair surgeon."

I continue to be amazed that so many religious fundamentalists (evangelical or LDS) are so protective of one of the most flawed individuals in political history.

Comment

• Omg like you’re so perfect, PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Omg like you’re so perfect, PAC.
            Ouch, touche.

Comment

• Trump cast as a tuff guy. Mueller, from what I know about him, would choke Trump out with his own wig if he lay a finger on him.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• at least they got the gullet right
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  at least they got the gullet right
                  Not even close. McNaughton was doing his hero a favor bro:

dt_common_streams_StreamServer.jpg
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Trump cast as a tuff guy. Mueller, from what I know about him, would choke Trump out with his own wig if he lay a finger on him.
                    That’s what gets me. The side that claims to love the military and law enforcement has no problem attacking the rep of a war hero and lifetime prosecutor. Mueller has lived a life of honor and distinction. Sucks to see people ignore that for, of all people, Donald Trump.

Comment

That’s what gets me. The side that claims to love the military and law enforcement has no problem attacking the rep of a war hero and lifetime prosecutor. Mueller has lived a life of honor and distinction. Sucks to see people ignore that for, of all people, Donald Trump.
                      They are both politicians, so a pox upon both their houses. A bigger pox upon Trump but Mueller is not impressive either.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        They are both politicians, so a pox upon both their houses. A bigger pox upon Trump but Mueller is not impressive either.
                        Mueller's a politician? That's news. What political office did he run for? Republican shills sure thought he was impressive until he started actually doing his job in earnest.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Mueller's a politician? That's news. What political office did he run for? Republican shills sure thought he was impressive until he started actually doing his job in earnest.
                          Do you believe you rise within the FBI if you are not a back-stabbing political animal? You can be political in nature and not run for office. If you work within a large bureaucracy you are inherently a politician.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            Do you believe you rise within the FBI if you are not a back-stabbing political animal? You can be political in nature and not run for office. If you work within a large bureaucracy you are inherently a politician.
                            Your genius shines again. His service in the FBI began with his appointment as director.

Comment

Your genius shines again. His service in the FBI began with his appointment as director.
                              He was politically appointed which is evidence of political juice. You also don't manage a large bureaucracy for ten years without being a politician. You're showing your usual kindness, diplomacy and aplomb.
                              Last edited by Topper; 05-08-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

I had the pleasure of arguing a motion at the Nye County courthouse in Pahrump this week. Very entertaining, to be certain. And the handiwork of the local artists is on full display in the hallways:

I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X