Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Alternate title: "Get that Son of a Bitch Off the Field"
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• cartoon.jpg

Comment

• Good thing they didn't cut that umbilical!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• That would be sure death for both the baby and the mother. Certainly Trump isn't that bad is he? That we should kill ourselves?

Who knew the kooky nut jobs on the left were even kookier than the kooky nut jobs on the right.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            That would be sure death for both the baby and the mother. Certainly Trump isn't that bad is he? That we should kill ourselves?

Who knew the kooky nut jobs on the left were even kookier than the kooky nut jobs on the right.

“The ‘Left’ Loves Art” Is the Brilliantly Dumb Meme Sean Hannity Deserves

https://slate.com/technology/2018/02...-deserves.html

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              That would be sure death for both the baby and the mother. Certainly Trump isn't that bad is he? That we should kill ourselves?

Yes, Clack. I am sure that is exactly what the author/artist is trying to tell us. Trump is so bad we should all kill ourselves.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Yes, Clack. I am sure that is exactly what the author/artist is trying to tell us. Trump is so bad we should all kill ourselves.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Oh brother...

The artist is making a point by being absurd through a cartoon.
                  I'm making a point by being absurd by making a joke.
                  You're getting all serious and not making any jokes or points at all.
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 02-28-2018, 11:33 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Been a while for that one.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                      “The ‘Left’ Loves Art” Is the Brilliantly Dumb Meme Sean Hannity Deserves

https://slate.com/technology/2018/02...-deserves.html
                      Some good stuff in there.

Last edited by falafel; 02-28-2018, 11:40 AM.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Some good stuff in there.
                        Since we're talking art, here's a Kickstarter campaign some might want to get behind:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...huck-williams/

Comment

• Oh boy. Where to start?

Comment

• that physically looks nothing like trump
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              that physically looks nothing like trump
                              I think Alec Baldwin is standing in again.

Comment

• He finally got hair plugs!
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X