No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here! It's here! The new one is finally here! Not exactly an original concept but who doesn't enjoy the fresh twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Why does Trump have a tail? When will someone tell him how to tie a tie? Why does the kneeling man need a trowel to remove a weed from between the pavers? Why is the woman about to pour Gatorade on the kneeling man? I'm lost without the helpful interactive page explaining the subtle truths behind each character.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Why does Trump have a tail? When will someone tell him how to tie a tie? Why does the kneeling man need a trowel to remove a weed from between the pavers? Why is the woman about to pour Gatorade on the kneeling man? I'm lost without the helpful interactive page explaining the subtle truths behind each character.
        Once I get back to work, I might need to add a little Putin white nationalism to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• I'm not liking this recent foray into subtle political messaging. I hope he returns to his usual form soon.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• McNaughton is obviously a Lakers's fan, to have POTUS disrespecting Kobe in that manner.

Comment

• :rockon1:

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                :rockon1:

Rock on.

Love the sort-of Jesus allusion to Trump at the end.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Rock on.

Sort of?

Religious people seeing a person like Trump as the chosen one is one of the weirdest things I have seen in politics in my lifetime.

Comment

• Clarke doesn't have enough flair on his uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      Clarke doesn't have enough flair on his uniform.
                      I believe he is wearing the required amount of flair.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                        I believe he is wearing the required amount of flair.
                        I guess it's up to him whether or not he wants to just do the bare minimum.

soldier-medals.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Rock on.

He has already responded to your pinko commie liberal misunderstanding of his fine art.

Why is no one sitting on the bench, especially some of the older folks? Did the others forget to ask them to sit? Also, the wife's sleeves seem oddly short for the length of the oversized jacket. (Yes, I'm assuming they're lawfully wedded because the true meaning of a family has also been forgotten.)
                          I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• I was thinking he got something right and the snake was the "don't tread on me" snake.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              Sort of?

Religious people seeing a person like Trump as the chosen one is one of the weirdest things I have seen in politics in my lifetime.
                              Weirdest/most moronic. They shit on a guy like Mitt Romney, devoted husband, father, etc etc etc, but President Pussy Grabber is a type of the Savior. Got it.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                                He has already responded to your pinko commie liberal misunderstanding of his fine art.

Why is no one sitting on the bench, especially some of the older folks? Did the others forget to ask them to sit? Also, the wife's sleeves seem oddly short for the length of the oversized jacket. (Yes, I'm assuming they're lawfully wedded because the true meaning of a family has also been forgotten.)
                                I stand corrected. The layers of nuance of his work are masterful.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X