I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    photoshop fail. I saw a better one w Kavanaugh in his place.
    Yeah, because that makes sense.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Yeah, because that makes sense.
      Yeah.. all sex offenders and chesters. Oh you love Kavanaugh or something I guess...?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Yeah.. all sex offenders and chesters. Oh you love Kavanaugh or something I guess...?
        Don't know him, so can't say if I love him.

All those others in the picture are pretty well verified as sex offenders/deviants. Don't know how that applies to Kavanaugh. Put in Franken instead. At least there's a picture of him acting like he's grabbing a sleeping woman's boobs.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Don't know him, so can't say if I love him.

All those others in the picture are pretty well verified as sex offenders/deviants. Don't know how that applies to Kavanaugh. Put in Franken instead. At least there's a picture of him acting like he's grabbing a sleeping woman's boobs.
          At least if Franken grabbed your boobs it was plausibly a joke that he would own up to. Kavanaugh is a ruddy faced entitled douche bag. Honestly Franken is more impressive than that guy who is now somehow on the Supreme Court, regardless of how he "busted his tail" to get into Yale, THE BEST LAW SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

At least if Franken grabbed your boobs it was plausibly a joke that he would own up to. Kavanaugh is a ruddy faced entitled douche bag. Honestly Franken is more impressive than that guy who is now somehow on the Supreme Court, regardless of how he "busted his tail" to get into Yale, THE BEST LAW SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.
            Yep, that dem smear job worked, at least for you.

Comment

Yep, that dem smear job worked, at least for you.
              Oh poor Kav. The poor frat bro who had to post an op-ed to explain his bizarre, undignified performance during his confirmation hearing. Those sneaky dems always forcing judicial nominees to act unhinged on CSPAN!

Comment

Oh poor Kav. The poor frat bro who had to post an op-ed to explain his bizarre, undignified performance during his confirmation hearing. Those sneaky dems always forcing judicial nominees to act unhinged on CSPAN!
                Not poor him. There was always going to be a certain percentage of the population that would consider him the spawn of satan. It is what it is. But he's Justice Kav now, so he's got that going for him.

I hope the Dems win so we can all go back and study that yearbook some more.

Comment

Back away from the edge Commando. The only thing the Dems need to do to beat trump is not act more insane than trump and so far they have been unable to do it. The kavenaugh trial and fantasizing about trump being found dead in a ditch does not help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    The only thing the Dems need to do to beat trump is not act more insane than trump
                    Let's just say the Dems win the House. I agree they will succeed to win over the middle if instead of going crazy they just work on getting through the middle of the road stuff that independents and moderates on both sides of the line can agree on.

Well, this week that's apparently what Nancy Pelosi says she will do. Saying it and doing it are different things, but it would be a pretty wise strategy. it would make Trump seem much more wacko to everyone other than his 35% base. She probably would have the clout in her party to keep the far left in line since they have little choice. Will this happen? I don't know. But it would be the smart thing to do.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/he...use-2018-10-16

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...59810?v=railb&

Comment

• I'm not sure whether the original was a McNaughton, but someone improved it by photoshopping in Stormy Daniels. Because the internet is sometimes really awesome, someone even improved the improvement.

IMG_20181020_174125.jpg
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Not poor him. There was always going to be a certain percentage of the population that would consider him the spawn of satan. It is what it is. But he's Justice Kav now, so he's got that going for him.

I hope the Dems win so we can all go back and study that yearbook some more.
                        How about hoping they win so Trump no longer has a free pass to do whatever he wants?

Comment

• This guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            This guy.

13 minutes too late! You know McNaughton is a classically trained artist by the perfect execution of size perspective between Cory Booker’s hand and Trump’s massive thigh.

Nice of Jon to tease us about who some of the people are. My money is on the referee being SCOTUS Kavanaugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• I love this new painting so much more than any of his prior ones. So awesome on so many levels.

Comment

• Is it me or is one of his teammates taking a knee?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X