No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive pressure, pushing the ball, no Jefferson? Hmmm.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Is it possible Corbin wanted the Jazz to make a move at the deadline to free up time for the young players and when no move was made he said "eff it, I'm playing the youngsters"?

Okay, I'm up in the night, but I'll take what I can get.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Edited for posterity.
        Last edited by Blueintheface; 03-15-2012, 11:45 PM.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Jefferson enters. Hmmm.

Comment

• I get out of the shower and it's a one point game.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              I get out of the shower and it's a one point game.
              Ahem.

Comment

• Would have been nice to grab that rebound!

Comment

• Holy shit what a genius inbound play and Sap blows it point blank.

Comment

• unbelievable.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• I wouldn't have kept Favors on the court in the final 3 min. Wouldn't make sense to keep him in.

Comment

• Big Al putting on an exhibition.

Comment

• I want Corbin to be rewarded for leaving Burks and Hayward in down the stretch and OT, but alas, Millsap is missing layups, Jefferson can't make a little floater from 5 feet he makes 9 out of 10 times and guys are even throwing bounce passes that are doubling as "skip" passes. Dammit.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Sap redeemed himself.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Milsap 17 to get 16, Al 13 to get 12, Burks 8 to get 15.

Comment

• Sap with 8 stls tonight. Only jazz players in history with that many stls in a game are ak and stock. Ak once, stock did it 9 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X