"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
    Bell is a great pro. The consummate professional. A great guy to have in the locker room to show all the young guys how to act.

That is why he's not active tonight, and having a meeting with KOC and Corbin today with a possible suspension coming down. Have I missed more info on the situation?
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsja...-raja.html.csp

Jazz guard Raja Bell won't be suspended or fined and is expected to be in uniform against the Pistons
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• This probably isn't what he meant to write:

@slcdunk
      Al Jefferson, who was raised by his grandmother after his father's early death, passed away. He'll play tonight. Cheer for him.

Comment

This probably isn't what he meant to write:
        Sloan Hater will be devastated, but the rest of us saw this coming a mile away.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• shit

Comment

• I look forward to watching what could have been with Greg Monroe.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Not a good start; Ron Boone with 3 'for the most part(s)'. Way too many for the first quarter.

Comment

• Sure glad to see CJ check in at his appointed time. Burks is probably tired from kicking his ass in practice.

Comment

• Shouldn't Favors get more minutes now that Jefferson is dead?

Favors getting 17 mpg is a damn shame. If Corbin isn't man enough as a coach to take minutes away from Jefferson or Millsap, he should just stick Favors at SF in place of CJ.

Comment

• Jefferson and Millsap right back in the game.

I can't believe how much value this organization places on a remote possibility of being able to get their tails handed to them by OKC in a first round sweep.

Comment

Jefferson and Millsap right back in the game.

I can't believe how much value this organization places on a remote possibility of being able to get their tails handed to them by OKC in a first round sweep.
                      True dat. Two extra home games and no closer to knowing what the future might hold.

Comment

• Why didnt burks play at all? Injured, or just more coaching stupidity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          True dat. Two extra home games and no closer to knowing what the future might hold.
                          and a lost draft pick.

Comment

• Our goal of 6th in conference is within reach.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              Why didnt burks play at all? Injured, or just more coaching stupidity?
                              All the wings are healthy and CJ made some shots. Now I'm not saying Burks not playing is justified - not even close - but that seems to be how Corbin rolls.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Al hit the first 3pter of his career tonight? Not bad for a dead guy.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X