"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Howard is maddening.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Favors needs to finish that dunk.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        Favors needs to finish that dunk.
        <----------
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• When do the Jazz get a shooter?

Comment

• How many times does Mullin need to watch CJ before he realizes he's not a good 3pt shooter?
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              When do the Jazz get a shooter?
              Josh Howard is an embarrassment. How the hell do you airball a wide open 3 like that?

Comment

When is the next pass for Haley's Comet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Josh Howard is an embarrassment. How the hell do you airball a wide open 3 like that?
                  You asking me? I know how you air ball a wide open 3 like that.

Jazz are falling apart.

Comment

Alec Burks might be that shooter, but if he doesn't play, he can't help the team. Instead Corbin has chosen sit his ass on the bench in favor of pieces of shit like CJ Miles and Josh Howard.

I think I'm done with the Jazz for now. Somebody please let me know if one the wings gets hurt at some point this season.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• ESPN uses Roger in their start comparison graphic with Durant. LOL.

Comment

• Westbrook is so freakin good.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          Alec Burks might be that shooter, but if he doesn't play, he can't help the team. Instead Corbin has chosen sit his ass on the bench in favor of pieces of shit like CJ Miles and Josh Howard.

I think I'm done with the Jazz for now. Somebody please let me know if one the wings gets hurt at some point this season.
                          I think I'm with you. Enes Kanter - 4 minutes, Derrick Favors - 5 minutes, Alec Burks - 0 minutes. Why in the hell am I bothering to watch this game?
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I tried listening to Chris Mullen but blood started coming out of my ears. Then I remembered Ron Boone is doing color tonight instead of Harpring. Mute it is

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              I think I'm with you. Enes Kanter - 4 minutes, Derrick Favors - 5 minutes, Alec Burks - 0 minutes. Why in the hell am I bothering to watch this game?
                              I have no desire to watch CJ Miles and Josh Howard knowing that Burks can't even get off the bench. And you're right, that Burks isn't playing at all is only the most egregious of the PT issues. Favors lack of playing time is almost as hard to watch.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Uggh.

Comment

Working...
                                X