"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Hayward being guarded by a midget and I don't think he's even attempted a post up.

Tinsley > Harris
    I like his tempo. He's a very good dribbled and takes his time.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Tinsley is an egregious defender but he really runs a good half court set.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Holy cow. And 1 city. Seriously Jazz. Stop it.

Comment

• Tinsley with 10 assists, 9 pts, and 6 rebounds in his first start in 3 years. Ha.

Comment

• Mr Hyde shows up again wearing number 34. What an ass.

Comment

• Burks has been horrible at the point in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                Burks has been horrible at the point in the 3rd and 4th quarter.
                He thinks he can take these two off the dribble. Uh, no.

Comment

• Good lord. I really didn't want to lose to Golden State.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    Good lord. I really didn't want to lose to Golden State.
                    This is a schedule loss. The injuries just assures it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                      Burks has been horrible at the point in the 3rd and 4th quarter.
                      All two minutes worth.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Ugh.

Comment

• Absolutely slaughtered by a PG again.

Comment

• Didn't watch. But this team will be better for having gotten Jefferson and Millsap some good experience in a blowout loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                              Didn't watch. But this team will be better for having gotten Jefferson and Millsap some good experience in a blowout loss.
                              He's getting better but he still wreaks of Sloan.

Comment

• Watson might be the most important guy on the team.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X