Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honorable mentions

Alec Burks, Jazz
    Burks is playing solidly for the Jazz, who are one of the league's best surprises. He's sixth in rookie PER, finding ways to get to the line or make a good percentage of shots.

Enes Kanter, Jazz
    After just a few games, Kanter figured out that the best way for him to contribute is to park himself in front of the rim as often as possible and eat up space and rebounds. He has the best rebounding rate in this class and he's playing within himself, not trying to do too much. That he's playing this well after missing so much game action since leaving Europe is impressive.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...okie-surprises
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Jeremy Evans has made 86 shots in his career. 61 have been dunks, 32 of those oops.
      http://dimemag.com/2012/01/its-time-...-on-the-world/

Kind of wild. I have no idea how that little spin and oop we run for him continues to work.

Comment

• If Beaubois kills us again I'm going to be pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          If Beaubois kills us again I'm going to be pissed.
          @!@##$$$%%%^$$#@

Comment

• I'd post something about the Jazz but I don't want someone quoting me 4 years from now about a completely unrelated issue.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Instead of passing on the break to wide open CJ, Hayward drives and takes a contested wild shot which would have tied it and Terry hits a transition 3 on the other end. Beaubois is killing it.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Not gonna get this one.

Comment

• And Odom of course having his game of the year against the Jazz yet again.

Comment

• Geez.

Comment

Geez.
                      Looks like that was a good game to miss out on.
                      Jimmer time!

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

As NBA/Hornets survey trade market for Chris Kaman, Rockets, Pacers, Jazz, Spurs are a few teams with interest, sources tell Y!
                        The last thing the Jazz need is another guy to work in the rotation at the 4/5.

Comment

• Can the Jazz please find a shooter already????

Comment

The last thing the Jazz need is another guy to work in the rotation at the 4/5.
                            Read his tweets after that about Utah & Kaman. Seems like it puts those rumors to rest.

Comment

• Get it done KOC, even if it means using the Memo Exception and paying tax.

That's because shedding Calderon's nearly $11 million salary for next season would be another step in the reset that began with Bryan Colangelo's drafting of Jonas Valanciunas in June and the hiring of the defensive-minded Dwane Casey as the new coach. It's an open secret north of the border that the Raptors, as much as they've loved Bargnani's increased production and honest attempts to try harder on D under Casey, won't be heartbroken if their 2011-12 record nets another prime pick in the next draft. The biggest obstacle to a Calderon deal between now and the March 15 trading deadline is that the Raps would surely want a point guard in return, which would appear to rule out teams looking for point guards -- like the Lakers and Knicks -- unless a third or fourth team joins in. Another option for Toronto, if shedding Calderon's salary is needed for cap space this summer, is merely releasing him via the amnesty clause in the NBA's new labor agreement since the Raps didn't use it before this season. ESPN.com
                              [Edit] I even worked out the trade in under 10 min. Jazz gets Calderon, Toronto gets Diaw and his expiring deal, Charlotte gets Harris.
                              Last edited by SloanHater; 01-28-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                                Get it done KOC, even if it means using the Memo Exception and paying tax.

[Edit] I even worked out the trade in under 10 min. Jazz gets Calderon, Toronto gets Diaw and his expiring deal, Charlotte gets Harris.
                                You are a lot more excited by Calderon than I am. Maybe I'd be more excited if he didn't already have 13 seasons of pro ball on his legs.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X