No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a rough 12 mins of action for Kanter.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      Looks like a rough 12 mins of action for Kanter.
      Kanter looked as bad as any NBA player has looked in my lifetime. Just awful. Slow motion turnover machine.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Brutal quarter. Hayward looks like he's having a hell of a night.

I had no idea Bargnani was dropping 23ppg. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Brutal quarter. Hayward looks like he's having a hell of a night.

I had no idea Bargnani was dropping 23ppg. Not bad.
          He got stoned at the rim on his only active move of the half. CJ once again went into what I like to call the nonchalant stage of his game where he's too cool to play defense or take the ball strong to the rim. A really bizarre 2nd quarter.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Umm, Jazz?

Comment

• Toronto MVP: Gordon Hayward. He is in a deep dark hole of cluelessness. What an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Kanter looked as bad as any NBA player has looked in my lifetime. Just awful. Slow motion turnover machine.
                Awesome. I remember you saying similar things about Hibbert. Looks like Kanter has a bright future.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Awesome. I remember you saying similar things about Hibbert. Looks like Kanter has a bright future.

Find that post. I double dog dare you. If you're frustrated because of the Jazz play don't take it out on me for a bit of hyperbole.

Comment

Find that post. I double dog dare you. If you're frustrated because of the Jazz play don't take it out on me for a bit of hyperbole.
                    http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=3687760
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I said he looked as bad as any NBA player? I'm still waiting for that post.

Comment

I said he looked as bad as any NBA player? I'm still waiting for that post.
                        Yes. You said he was worse than Fes.

Comment

• Kleiza. That bitch. He always does this to us.

Comment

• Miss 5 FTs in OTs? Nice. Glad I watched.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Even when Harris is good, he sucks.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                Yes. You said he was worse than Fes.
                                Save the cannibalism for BYU football guys. Jazz lost, oh well. I seem to recall a conversation just this week involving opinions on Derrick Rose, Durrant, and Oden among others that in hindsight look ridiculous. It happens. HibBert is not great but better than I gave him credit for and certainly better than Fes. We all can't claim we bat 1.000.

Comment

Working...
                                X