No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was just being a smart ass. I've been informed a number of times on these boards that there's not a single person outside of Jazz fans that thinks DWill is the best PG in the game.

Somewhere in this thread there are quotes from Larry Brown, Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers, Charlie Rosen, Pau Gasol, Charles Barkley, etc. all saying they think he's the best in the league. I assume it's just because they are delusional Jazz fans.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      Yeah, I was just being a smart ass. I've been informed a number of times on these boards that there's not a single person outside of Jazz fans that thinks DWill is the best PG in the game.

Somewhere in this thread there are quotes from Larry Brown, Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers, Charlie Rosen, Pau Gasol, Charles Barkley, etc. all saying they think he's the best in the league. I assume it's just because they are delusional Jazz fans.
      I guess you can add me to the list of delusional Jazz fans too because I agree that no best PG discussion is complete without mentioning Deron Williams. I thought I had given up my delusional Jazz fan days to be a delusional Blazers fan, but I guess I cannot just abandon my past.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• D Will be recognized as the best PG in the game once he gets to LA. He gets to opt out next year right?
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          D Will be recognized as the best PG in the game once he gets to LA. He gets to opt out next year right?
          TriplePapi is a nice guy for letting you reuse his joke so many times without so much as a single reference. DWill to the Lakeshow hasn't yet become board property like "sicko!" or "sorry, just being honest" but at the rate you're hacking it, it won't be long.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

D Will be recognized as the best PG in the game once he gets to LA. He gets to opt out next year right?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

No he doesn't but it's my guess in 3 years that he plays in LA if the Jazz haven't made the Finals by then...which means that he will sign in LA.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Essentially the Jazz are 3 games behind the Nuggets based on tie breaker (2 back in the loss column right now). Jazz need to win out in March if they have any aspirations of catching them.

@ Toronto, @ Indiana, @ Washington, and home against the Knicks and Golden State to finish off the month.

Denver starts a 5 game roadie tonight that includes the Knicks, Celtics, Toronto, Orlando, and Dallas.

April is even more intruiging. Despite having 5 of their last 7 at home to end the season, Denver has to play Portland, OKC, Lakers, San Antonio, and Phoenix. The Jazz play 4 of their last 6 on the road but 3 of the 4 road games are against teams that won't be in the playoffs (NO, HOU, GSW) and they have OKC and PHO at home.

Should be a fun end to the season.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Stupid Nuggets.

Comment

• Nugz do down and Mavs are on the ropes with Dirk getting tossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Stupid Nuggets.
                      i don't know, this is a tough call from a jazz fan's perspective as to whether a win or loss would have been better. it's a win win situation!
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Clips fall apart. Dang. That's big.

Comment

• I'm not sure what prompted these comments from Antoine Wright prior to tonight's game, but it's kinda funny

Wright, a free talking fount of opinions, has never met Sloan, though he says he is ready to put up his dukes and settle matters the old fashioned way.

“I don’t know Sloan personally, but from what I have heard he is a pretty tough guy. I think I could take him,” Wright cracked after Raptors practice Tuesday. “I will be looking forward to a fight after the game.”
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Kickin ass on the road tonight. Hopefully they can keep it up in the 4th.

So nice to have 3 wings that can put it in the hole from deep.

Comment

• Nugz getting drilled by the C's right now. Jazz could be tied for 3rd in a few minutes, and just percentage points out of 2nd. Though Denver owns the tiebreaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                                Nugz getting drilled by the C's right now. Jazz could be tied for 3rd in a few minutes, and just percentage points out of 2nd. Though Denver owns the tiebreaker.
                                Not losing on this road trip is essential, especially in the back to back.

Then we have some easy home games before at LA.

Comment

Working...
                                X