"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Well, halftime now and Jazz up 19. 2nd teamers built up a huge lead. Bench players have 38 of the 56 points.
    Who is playing well for the Jazz?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Sap was 8-8 at one point with 18 points.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
        I just hope that Maynor enjoys the playing time he is getting right now in the preseason, considering that he won't see the court again until next October.
        Peeps that watched him today seemed pretty impressed. Wouldn't take much to beat out Ronnie, that guy can't run the offense to save his life.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Peeps that watched him today seemed pretty impressed. Wouldn't take much to beat out Ronnie, that guy can't run the offense to save his life.
          See Knight, Brevin and Hart, Jason.

Comment

• You know, it is interesting the NBA wants to improve the game nationally they try to bring back the best rivalry of the 80s, arranging a Lakers-Celtics finals. When they want to go global, the send over the biggest rivalry of the 90s in Jazz-Bulls. So Laker fans take note, the Jazz are worldwide baby!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Peeps that watched [Deron] today seemed pretty impressed. Wouldn't take much to beat out [Keith], that guy can't run the offense to save his life.
              Fixed.

Comment

• Travis Hansen > Ronnie Brewer
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  I'm sure Hansen will do all he can to assist the Jazz in winning this game.
                  SMR I hate to say it but Hansen looked decent. In fact he played solid defense all night and had a nice shot from the outside.
                  *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    SMR I hate to say it but Hansen looked decent. In fact he played solid defense all night and had a nice shot from the outside.
                    I hate to say it even more, but while I don't think Hansen played very well in that game, he has improved a ton since his days at BYU. He's not an NBA player, but he is a solid contributor on that team and he should be proud of that.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• T-Han is a foodie, and Torrey Ellis is world wide!
                      http://www.deseretnews.com/blogs/1,5322,18,00.html
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        T-Han is a foodie, and Torrey Ellis is world wide!
                        http://www.deseretnews.com/blogs/1,5322,18,00.html
                        It looks like Tim Buckley and Ross Siler have become fast friends.

http://blogs.sltrib.com/jazz/index.p...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          It looks like Tim Buckley and Ross Siler have become fast friends.

http://blogs.sltrib.com/jazz/index.p...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
                          What blogger wouldn't want to become friends with the Jazz? You want to get on the winning train, you get on early!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Sounds like CJ Miles will be in a cast for at least 4 weeks.

Also, the Jazz are holding an open scrimmage for fans this Tuesday:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/0910_openscrimmage.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                              Sounds like CJ Miles will be in a cast for at least 4 weeks.

Also, the Jazz are holding an open scrimmage for fans this Tuesday:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/0910_openscrimmage.html
                              We should all show up and challenge them.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Jazz considering using Millsap at the 3 while Miles is out.

I think that doesn't make a ton of sense. You have Brewer, AK, Korver who can all play the 3. Wesley Matthews has looked decent enough in spot minutes to earn a shot IMO. I'm even for giving a shot of having D-Will play alongside Price or Maynor in certain sets. I don't think playing Sap at the 3 is the answer though.

The only issue becomes you absolutely cannot play Boozer + AK + Brewer + Sap at the same time. None of those guys can stretch the floor, teams would pack the paint. You would need Memo and Williams if you have Millsap at the 3 and Boozer at the 4, and, ideally, Korver as well. Unless Millsap really does have the range to hit the 3 like his agent said this summer... which I doubt.

I never thought I would say I would miss Miles and Harpring. But here we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X