No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Not the same Paul George we saw in last year’s playoffs. Good grief. Some atrocious defense but he’s unconscious.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• NBA refereeing is worse than inept, it’s biased. Paul George gets hot so the Jazz can’t touch him. Westbrook earns his 6th with 6 to go but movie-goers wouldn’t want that sort of thing so they play on and hit a 3.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        I really would like him to pull his head out of his ass though.
        Bump.

Comment

• Brutal end of the third and brutal way to lose. Sigh.

Comment

• Yeah. We dropped that one at the free throw line, and not necessarily b/c of Donovan. Jae whiffed on 2 free throws like a minute before. Donovan's extraordinary hustle put us in a position to pull that one down at the end- shame he couldn't ice it, but our D is making strides. Just waiting for the offense to catch up.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• This Jazz team can’t shoot the 3 and they can’t shoot FTs. These are the primary reasons they are a sub .500 team.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Frees and threes are killing them. Again.

Comment

• 44% from the free throw line, but a 12 point lead at half. Guess I'll take that.

Comment

• A couple of road wins here thanks to strong second half surges.

I’m feeling better about the Jazz — they are 5th in point differential in the West and are tied for first place for road wins in the West at 12. I think they will probably end up in the 4/5 matchup in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      A couple of road wins here thanks to strong second half surges.

I’m feeling better about the Jazz — they are 5th in point differential in the West and are tied for first place for road wins in the West at 12. I think they will probably end up in the 4/5 matchup in the playoffs.
                      I think they will be lucky to end up in the 7 seed. West is just too deep.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Kuzma 4 of 18. Lol.

Comment

• That was a fun game. Thanks to O'neal and Mitchell getting hot from the perimeter, LA wasted most of the first half jacking up shots.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Mitchell seems to be fairly comfortable at the point.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Nice win by the Yazz tonight over Denver. Donovan in a good stretch and nice to have Rubio back.
                              Last edited by falafel; 01-28-2019, 10:13 AM.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Njokic is a real bitch. ButtNuggetz play dirty. Gary Harris straight up kicked Rudy in the junk. He got called for an offensive foul, but that should have been flagrant 1, minimum.

Even though those teams are currently in the 7 and 2 spots, I don’t think that’s a very likely 1st round matchup. I see Denver landing in the 4-5 range and Utah around the 7-8.

Comment

Working...
                                X