Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656
Results 19,651 to 19,655 of 19655

Thread: "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Also, very enjoyable to see the Warriors in last place, even if they have no players on their team at the moment.
    Yet I fear for what this will bring, i.e. the #1 overall draft pick to add to a core of Curry, Thompson, Green, and Russell.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Yet I fear for what this will bring, i.e. the #1 overall draft pick to add to a core of Curry, Thompson, Green, and Russell.
    Yeah. As far as hand breaks go, Curry's seemed to have perfect timing...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    At least this is supposed to be a very weak lottery. LaMelo Ball is getting looks at #1. Look for the W's to trade the pick (and maybe Russell) post-lottery to add depth.

it will be interesting to see how long snyder keeps conley on the bench. with the way he played vs indiana, if he comes off the bench again tonight, it may be for an extended period.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    it will be interesting to see how long snyder keeps conley on the bench. with the way he played vs indiana, if he comes off the bench again tonight, it may be for an extended period.

I had a similar thought yesterday, which was "if Conley were a designated 6th man for the rest of the year, would he be the highest paid 6th man ever?" Jazz are rolling (over cupcakes, mostly), and inserting Conley back into the starting lineup could mess things up.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock