No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Donovan's such a nice kid, but you can tell he hates the Celtics. He really really really wanted to posterize Gordon last night- when Gordon switched to Spida on defense the crowd audibly noted it and Donovan went for the throat. I loved how the team played last night-- Jae Crowder with the big f*k you to his former team as he slipped in the dagger late in the fourth q from behind the arc.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      lol Donovan's such a nice kid, but you can tell he hates the Celtics. He really really really wanted to posterize Gordon last night- when Gordon switched to Spida on defense the crowd audibly noted it and Donovan went for the throat. I loved how the team played last night-- Jae Crowder with the big f*k you to his former team as he slipped in the dagger late in the fourth q from behind the arc.
      and Ingles, playing taking Hayward's spot in the starting lineup, end his "slump" in a big way with perhaps his best game of the year.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• As much as I love Utah’s City Series jerseys, I’m not really a jersey wearer (mainly because I’m an adult. I digress.) Unfortunately, the hats look way too much like Ute gear to invest in. While I would certainly know my own heart’s intent, I definitely can’t risk the appearance of that evil.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Not a good look.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Lol. Reminds me of a MAGA hat.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• There are other, more city uni related options.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                There are other, more city uni related options.

Yeah still completely red from behind. Wish they had picked the yellow or orange as the primary color to wrap the hat in.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• This Jazz/Dallas game is embarrassing for the jazz. loss of composure. Embarrassing.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    This Jazz/Dallas game is embarrassing for the jazz. loss of composure. Embarrassing.
                    Haven't watched the second half, but Rubio put on one of the most pathetic displays of shooting I've ever seen in that 1st half. They weren't even guarding him, he kept shooting, kept missing and that shooting stroke is so damn ugly.

Yes, embarrassing to lose to the Mavericks like this.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      Haven't watched the second half, but Rubio put on one of the most pathetic displays of shooting I've ever seen in that 1st half. They weren't even guarding him, he kept shooting, kept missing and that shooting stroke is so damn ugly.

Yes, embarrassing to lose to the Mavericks like this.
                      Don’t watch it later. I can’t even describe how bad it is.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• 22 points in the second half. Outscored 60-22. Yowza.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          22 points in the second half. Outscored 60-22. Yowza.
                          What an absolute offensive disaster. 13 in the 3Q and 9 in the 4Q. 17% from 3 point range. 31% overall. And, worse, poor defense and overall low energy effort.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I just got saw the notification of the final. So glad I worked late and didn’t even try to stream.

That is pathetic though. Home or away, any NBA team that loses by 50 pts should have to give the proceeds to charity, make a public apology, and send their game salaries to me.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Thats a pretty extraordinary offensive fizzle. Isn't 68 points close to what the Jazz hung on the Warriors last month, but in the first half? I expect the Jazz will do what they did last year--getting it together after the new year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                I just got saw the notification of the final. So glad I worked late and didn’t even try to stream.

That is pathetic though. Home or away, any NBA team that loses by 50 pts should have to give the proceeds to charity, make a public apology, and send their game salaries to me.
                                So which NBA team are you going to switch your allegiance to now?
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X