"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    the horrendous ineptitude of Jae Crowder in this game cannot be understated.
    Can't even make a layup.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• eat shit russ!
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I haven't seen this many missed dunks and layups for, like, ever.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• i would really dislike joe ingles if he wasn’t on my team

Comment

• Write in Mitt!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Where's Cardiac to talk about how it was smart to keep Russ in the game after no. 3.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Write in Mitt!

those are vivints seats. he’s there with the vivint president who was his chief of staff in ma

Comment

• Jeff beat me to it.

Comment

• I love Mitt so much. Didn’t think it was possible to love him more but I was so wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I love Mitt so much. Didn’t think it was possible to love him more but I was so wrong.
                      I love Mitt also as much as I love Barkley.

"When I saw a guy who couldn't play, which was most of the people I played against..."

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I saw David Stockton sitting on the ground. Does he not get a seat on the bench?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Billy Donovan gets it. Smart to just keep playing Russ regardless of fouls. I’m worried that finally a coach has figured out the obvious truth that you shouldn’t proactively disqualify your own player.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Where's Cardiac to talk about how it was smart to keep Russ in the game after no. 3.
                              I’m here! Definitely true. Tell me I’m wrong when he fouls out!

Comment

• Dang I wish I didn't have to work tonight

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                                X