Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    THUNDER UP!!

We look forward to welcoming your boys to the big leagues.

By big leagues, do you mean the group of franchises that haven’t won a championship?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

By big leagues, do you mean the group of franchises that haven’t won a championship?

If I'm not mistaken, the Jazz are already members of that club.

Comment

• Haha. Vintage Babs. I love it.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the Jazz are already members of that club.
            No, we won in 1998 because he totally pushed off.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

(Collison, otoh, is all yours.)
              Figures. You OK fuckers don't deserve Collison.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Celtics-Bucks, classic 11 seconds.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...cks-game-1-nba
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

THUNDER UP!!

We look forward to welcoming your boys to the big leagues.
                  FOH

Comment

I'm pretty sure that posting anything Garth Brooks should result in an immediate ban.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Technically, the Sonics were NBA Champions in ‘79.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                        Technically, the Sonics were NBA Champions in ‘79.
                        There is no Sonics, only Zuhl championship-less Thunder.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

I'm pretty sure that posting anything Garth Brooks should result in an immediate ban.
                          Nah. I'll just say goodnight and show myself to the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

How about AC/DC?

Missing Malcolm Young.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jae Crowder sucks. The guy is a head case, no wonder Lebron didn’t want him anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Jae Crowder sucks. The guy is a head case, no wonder Lebron didn’t want him anymore.
                                Is he really any worse than Rodney hood? I think Jae will be alright with the Jazz

Comment

Working...
                                X