Page 639 of 639 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639
Results 19,141 to 19,164 of 19164

Thread: "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    As a Blazer fan... I think Grayson is the perfect fit for people who already don't like the Jazz... it props our position that the Jazz are always playing desperate and insecure.
    I think we'll look even more desperate and insecure once Dame Dolla moves back to SLC.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    That is so awesome and charitable of a multi millionaire to pay a hundred bucks or so to help out someone. Why to be awesome Donovan!!
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    That is so awesome and charitable of a multi millionaire to pay a hundred bucks or so to help out someone. Why to be awesome Donovan!!
    Don’t be a dick, laker fan.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

please link the story of Kobe helping pay a phone repair for a special needs kid in an apple store simply because he overheard the conversation. TIA!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    please link the story of Kobe helping pay a phone repair for a special needs kid in an apple store simply because he overheard the conversation. TIA!
    #shaq-a-claus
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Don’t be a dick, laker fan.
    Those are often a redundancy.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

#shaq-a-claus
    The point is seeing a superstar do nice things without any attention or cameras or PR

He is just being a nice dude. Not sure what is upsetting to you about that.

#shaq-a-claus
    You mean the corporate sponsored and publicized effort to promote Shaq's brand while also giving away things to kids in school? Sure, that's nice. But not even close to the same sort of random act of kindness by DM that you are criticizing.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    The point is seeing a superstar do nice things without any attention or cameras or PR

He is just being a nice dude. Not sure what is upsetting to you about that.
    It’s not upsetting me. It’s nice gesture. I’m glad he’s getting some great PR out of it.

It’s not upsetting me. It’s nice gesture. I’m glad he’s getting some great PR out of it.
    That's the thing, and one of the reasons it is not like shaqaclaus; he did not seek any publicity nor was the gesture sponsored by Krispy Kreme. Mitchell didn't mention it or post about it. The only reasons we know it happened was because the kid's brother tweeted about it.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Those are often a redundancy.
    There. That’s better.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Man its nice feeling all the hate renewed
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
    Man its nice feeling all the hate renewed

#teamlebron

#teamlebron
    have you lived in la or southern california?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    have you lived in la or southern california?
    Grew up in the heart of Jazz country during the golden years. Probably was just looking for a way to differentiate himself from all the other white skinny mormon kids in his school.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

It must sting to see that the Jazz are back and on the rise. Chill out Lakers- you have Lebron. You'll at least make the playoffs.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Grew up in the heart of Jazz country during the golden years. Probably was just looking for a way to differentiate himself from all the other white skinny mormon kids in his school.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Also: Donovan went to a BYU basketball game and there was no Jimmer playing to lure him there. He is a real mensch.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Then how do you explain his enchantment with BYU football?

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Then how do you explain his enchantment with BYU football?
    BYU transcends all.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

MoLAUre lulls you into thinking he’s an alright guy and then drops a reminder that he’s still a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    It must sting to see that the Jazz are back and on the rise. Chill out Lakers- you have Lebron. You'll at least make the playoffs.
    not-so-fast-my-friend.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-wins-p...192720700.html
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    MoLAUre lulls you into thinking he’s an alright guy and then drops a reminder that he’s still a dumbass.

That was low, even for you