No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell showing why he deserves to be an All Star.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• 27-1 run for Denver. Unbelievable.

With this tough stretch that has started, losing to Houston and Denver without multiple starters and losing to San Antonio (the worst team of the stretch) is not acceptable. The Jazz are what the are. Total fools gold the last 20 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Mitchell showing why he deserves to be an All Star.
        Lol. On the plus side this will just irritate all the Booker-heads all the more.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• This Clarkson outing tho!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Yeah. Rather have Clarkson than Iggy.

And couldn't we have maybe slowed that 27-1 run to like... 20-1? WTF.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The case for Booker over Westbrook is really strong. It's not even close. The only argument for Westbrook lies on "who would the fans rather see." Its a bad snub. CP3, as much as I hate him, has the numbers, the wins, and the star power. He deserves it. Booker also has a stronger case than Ingram.

The other surprise I saw that everyone seems to be ignoring is Tatum over Brown. Brown's numbers are better than Tatum's and he's been more important to his teams success. Conventional wisdom has always been that Tatum is the better prospect than Brown, so maybe that's where the coaches were going with their vote. But Brown has been the better player this year.

Since this is a Jazz thread, congrats to Rudy and Donovan, both very deserving all-stars.

Comment

• Just when I thought the Jazz couldn't get any dumber.....

Comment

• Was there somebody on the block you were hoping for?
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Was there somebody on the block you were hoping for?
                    No. I was hoping for the jazz to not have lost a double digit lead at home against a depleted nuggets team

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      No. I was hoping for the jazz to not have lost a double digit lead at home against a depleted nuggets team
                      lol oh. I guess I read that post out of context. Yeah I went to bed angry after that game. My only hope is that the guys were as angry as I was, because if they were we are winning the rest of the games this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        lol oh. I guess I read that post out of context. Yeah I went to bed angry after that game. My only hope is that the guys were as angry as I was, because if they were we are winning the rest of the games this year.
                        I don't want to hear any more BS about "scheduled losses".

Comment

• This team is a mess.

Comment

• Wow. The fix was in on that one.

Comment

• Clutch goaltend by Gobert!

Comment

• What a freaking game winner by Bogy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X