X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Mitchell is good at playing basketball.
    I strongly agree with this statement.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Mitchell is good at playing basketball.
      I was on row 3 for the game last night sitting behind the Jazz bench. The Suns fans were all kind of stunned. That was some kind of ass kicking with the rook casually dropping 40.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Before I decide if Mitchell is better than DWade, was CMBF on the Favors would be a first ballot HoF if not for Ty Corbin playing an All-Star ahead of him or was that BGR?
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• 9-9 from the field? 23 points? At the half?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            9-9 from the field? 23 points? At the half?
            Not sure what has gotten into Rubio.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Love the way the Jazz are playing the last few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Love the way the Jazz are playing the last few games.
                I'm enjoying all the 120+ scoring as well.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Goodbye Rodney, you fragile Dookie. Goodbye, JJ. Sorry it wasn’t to a contender.

Oh, and I’m assuming Derrick Rose will not actually play for the Jazz?
                  Last edited by Blueintheface; 02-08-2018, 10:20 AM.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• the derrick rose redemption v3.0 starts now!
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• What draft picks did Utah get?
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        What draft picks did Utah get?

Comment

• Lol. If they only got the tweener Jae Crowder and Derrick Rose for Hood/JJohnson, that is unreal.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Jae Crowder + an expiring contract.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• the crowder contract is great but you’d think they could have gotten a pick with the purported interest in hood

Comment

• The big question with Crowder is are you going to get the Crowder from Boston (14 points, 6 boards and 40% from the 3) or the Cleveland Crowder (8.5 points, 3.3 boards and 32% from the 3). If it's Boston, great. If it's Cleveland it's poo.

Comment

Working...
                                X