"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    It isn't the chain yanking that I dislike, its the choice of epithet. It's needlessly crude and base, even for this place. But it is probably really hilarious and I just have a stunted sense of humor. Nothing says clever like telling someone to eff off.
    Given the context (esp. in light of his ongoing "great day" thread), it was pretty funny. I bet Art laughed.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Given the context (esp. in light of his ongoing "great day" thread), it was pretty funny. I bet Art laughed.

Comment

• You guys are even crankier than I remember. Must be the holy war drought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          You guys are even crankier than I remember. Must be the holy war drought.
          Oh, you have no idea...
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Yay Jazz! Go Jazz! #takenote
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              One of these two consistently hit huge shots in the Delta Center, during the playoffs. Year after year

Cool! My first ever Jazz game was a playoff game between the Jazz and Blazers when I was in jr. high. I don't remember how many big shots Stockton hit, but I still remember how fun it was to watch the Jazz end the TB's season.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Yay Jazz! Go Jazz! #takenote
                We don't accept fans who yell 'yay'.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  We don't accept fans who yell 'yay'.
                  Yea?

I’m rooting for the Jazz in this playoffs, plus I hate Carmelo and Oklahoma in general. Mitchell is very likable. Gobert is French. I also like that every time they show their coach I can whisper “scarecrow” to MJ, although she stopped laughing at that joke years ago...but I still do it. I’d love for the Jazz to come to Houston and trounce the Rockets.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    You guys are even crankier than I remember. Must be the holy war drought.
                    That doesn't make me cranky at all. Not at all.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Lol. Someone get creek and clack a fainting couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Lol. Someone get creek and clack a fainting couch.
                        Fetch off...!!

If someone wants to get me a couch I'll take one of these.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-27-2018, 04:26 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• So far, it's a lovely continuation of the crap 3rd and 4th quarter of last game. Jazz look absolutely lost on offense out there and OKC is calm and composed.

Sigh.

Comment

• Rubio out. This is why you step on their throat when you have the chance.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Felton's in... that'll be a plus 8 for the Jazz

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Rubio out the rest of the game and the Thunder are living rent free in the Jazz head.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X