"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Well, best they do is probably 6th seed or so, but this has been a fun ride.
    I was thinking that the Jazz are probably the 6th best team in the West for real. Point differential puts them there.

Would be nice for them to keep this going and somehow slide up to the six spot.

Comment

• I’ve been waiting in the ER for 5 hours now. Thought I might miss the opening tip. Lol. Haven’t even seen the doctor yet. Anyone awake that can take hospital calls? My pain is finally at an 8.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• The winning streak is awesome, but man, how awful is Dono’s FG% during the same stretch?
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          The winning streak is awesome, but man, how awful is Dono’s FG% during the same stretch?
          Not good. But he's the first rookie to lead his team in scoring during a 10 game winning streak since Wilt Chamberlain in 1960. I guess that speaks to how good the rest of the team has been.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Not good. But he's the first rookie to lead his team in scoring during a 10 game winning streak since Wilt Chamberlain in 1960. I guess that speaks to how good the rest of the team has been.
            Plus, he has hit some big shots. Last night, for example, his percentage was awful, but he hit some huge shots in the 4th to seal the victory. He has been doing that consistently.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

He’s better than Wilt!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Plus, he has hit some big shots. Last night, for example, his percentage was awful, but he hit some huge shots in the 4th to seal the victory. He has been doing that consistently.
                he has no fear, to be sure.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Well some computers think the Jazz are pretty damn good.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

Comment

• trap game tonight? or are the suns just that bad that it won't matter?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      Well some computers think the Jazz are pretty damn good.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

Loved the
                      Zach Lowe column on ESPN today. Also, he linked a previous column he wrote on the Jazz's Arches unis. I hadn't seen it before. I had pieced together the symbolism of the unis and the court from watching the games, but it answered my question as to what the crooked piping on the sides represents. Pretty cool.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Loved the
                        Zach Lowe column on ESPN today. Also, he linked a previous column he wrote on the Jazz's Arches unis. I hadn't seen it before. I had pieced together the symbolism of the unis and the court from watching the games, but it answered my question as to what the crooked piping on the sides represents. Pretty cool.
                        I may be in the minority here, but I really like what the Jazz did with these uniforms. It is actually my favorite Jazz uniform.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          I may be in the minority here, but I really like what the Jazz did with these uniforms. It is actually my favorite Jazz uniform.
                          Guess you didn't read the part about how the reaction to the uniforms has been overwhelmingly positive?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

trap game tonight? or are the suns just that bad that it won't matter?
                            The damn bench is 4-20 including 0-9 from 3. Bags are packed. Also someone might want to guard the hot hands.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Damn, Mitchell is not very efficient but he sure is a great closer.

Comment

• ingles is awesome
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X