"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    The big question with Crowder is are you going to get the Crowder from Boston (14 points, 6 boards and 40% from the 3) or the Cleveland Crowder (8.5 points, 3.3 boards and 32% from the 3). If it's Boston, great. If it's Cleveland it's poo.
    Do either of those crowders play defense?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Goodbye Rodney, you fragile Dookie. Goodbye, JJ. Sorry it wasn’t to a contender.

Oh, and I’m assuming Derrick Rose will not actually play for the Jazz?
      I bet JJ is sort of pissed. Talk about be careful for what you ask for.

I suspect Jazz will by out Rose's contract. The last thing they need is Rose sitting on the bench complaining about his next upcoming personal reasons event. Plus, he sucks now.

Crowder should be great on the Jazz but like you fellas have said, he needs to up his FG percentage.

That all said, I cant believe we didnt get at least one pick for Hood.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        The big question with Crowder is are you going to get the Crowder from Boston (14 points, 6 boards and 40% from the 3) or the Cleveland Crowder (8.5 points, 3.3 boards and 32% from the 3). If it's Boston, great. If it's Cleveland it's poo.
        Im not worried about the point or Reb average, as that was partly due to minutes. Its the 3 pt % that's a problem, I think. AS that threat needs to be real for him to do what the Jazz want him to do. HIs Defense will be fine.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Ah. Fake WojBomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Do either of those crowders play defense?
              both do.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                I bet JJ is sort of pissed. Talk about be careful for what you ask for.

I suspect Jazz will by out Rose's contract. The last thing they need is Rose sitting on the bench complaining about his next upcoming personal reasons event. Plus, he sucks now.

Crowder should be great on the Jazz but like you fellas have said, he needs to up his FG percentage.

That all said, I cant believe we didnt get at least one pick for Hood.
                JJ will be bought out.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• no way the jazz were getting a pick for hood. he's not that good and always injured. even as poorly as Crowder has shot this season, he's right on par with Hood. hood sucked for the jazz and the jazz were better without him in the lineup.

having said that, I think Hood has a chance to be good with Cleveland spotting up in the corners with passes from LeBron.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    no way the jazz were getting a pick for hood. he's not that good and always injured. even as poorly as Crowder has shot this season, he's right on par with Hood. hood sucked for the jazz and the jazz were better without him in the lineup.

having said that, I think Hood has a chance to be good with Cleveland spotting up in the corners with passes from LeBron.
                    Youre probably right. I always liked Hood even so.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Youre probably right. I always liked Hood even so.
                      I'll be rooting for him in Cleveland.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        I'll be rooting for him in Cleveland.
                        The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'll be rooting for Hood in Cleveland as well. Got to see someone take out the Celtics.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Back to .500. Hmm.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            Back to .500. Hmm.
                            9 straight ain't bad!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Well, best they do is probably 6th seed or so, but this has been a fun ride.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Ten in a row! This team is fun. I especially love that they’re immune to Pop’s hypnotism.

Comment

Working...
                                X