Page 657 of 661 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659 ... LastLast
Results 19,681 to 19,710 of 19828

Thread: "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Mitchell showing why he deserves to be an All Star.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

27-1 run for Denver. Unbelievable.

With this tough stretch that has started, losing to Houston and Denver without multiple starters and losing to San Antonio (the worst team of the stretch) is not acceptable. The Jazz are what the are. Total fools gold the last 20 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Mitchell showing why he deserves to be an All Star.
    Lol. On the plus side this will just irritate all the Booker-heads all the more.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

This Clarkson outing tho!
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Yeah. Rather have Clarkson than Iggy.

And couldn't we have maybe slowed that 27-1 run to like... 20-1? WTF.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

The case for Booker over Westbrook is really strong. It's not even close. The only argument for Westbrook lies on "who would the fans rather see." Its a bad snub. CP3, as much as I hate him, has the numbers, the wins, and the star power. He deserves it. Booker also has a stronger case than Ingram.

The other surprise I saw that everyone seems to be ignoring is Tatum over Brown. Brown's numbers are better than Tatum's and he's been more important to his teams success. Conventional wisdom has always been that Tatum is the better prospect than Brown, so maybe that's where the coaches were going with their vote. But Brown has been the better player this year.

Since this is a Jazz thread, congrats to Rudy and Donovan, both very deserving all-stars.

Just when I thought the Jazz couldn't get any dumber.....

Was there somebody on the block you were hoping for?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Was there somebody on the block you were hoping for?
    No. I was hoping for the jazz to not have lost a double digit lead at home against a depleted nuggets team

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    No. I was hoping for the jazz to not have lost a double digit lead at home against a depleted nuggets team
    lol oh. I guess I read that post out of context. Yeah I went to bed angry after that game. My only hope is that the guys were as angry as I was, because if they were we are winning the rest of the games this year.

lol oh. I guess I read that post out of context. Yeah I went to bed angry after that game. My only hope is that the guys were as angry as I was, because if they were we are winning the rest of the games this year.
    I don't want to hear any more BS about "scheduled losses".

This team is a mess.

Wow. The fix was in on that one.

Clutch goaltend by Gobert!

What a freaking game winner by Bogy!!!!

That was awesome.

Westbrook acting like such an ass — nice to stick it to him.

That was great. Rockets announcers were already pretty much counting the win.

That was great. Rockets announcers were already pretty much counting the win.
    I just went back and rewatched. The announcer says “PJ Tucker for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!” when Tucker hit the go-ahead 3.

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

That was soooooo beautiful.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    That was awesome.

Westbrook acting like such an ass — nice to stick it to him.
    Not much acting involved there.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Not much acting involved there.
    Nah. I think most of us are competitive assholes. Imagine how bad it would get if we got that good at that level of basketball. I'd hang w Westbrook.

I just went back and rewatched. The announcer says “PJ Tucker for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!” when Tucker hit the go-ahead 3.
    I have to admit - I enjoyed watching Tucker cover his mouth with his hand and slowly go to his knees, then sit on the court after Bogy hit the game winner.

I would've enjoyed it MORE had it been Westbrook.

As Commando suggests - I know I'm competitive enough that I would probably do some talking if I were as good as Westbrook. But I have to disagree about being a complete ass about it. I'm just more humble that way.

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

Hoping they don't blow it tonight.

I really like Clarkson.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Hoping they don't blow it tonight.

I really like Clarkson.
    Clarkson for Exum was a freaking steal. LOL

Clarkson for Exum was a freaking steal. LOL
    Gee you think? Instead of instant 30 points off the bench we could have had a mobile rehab clinic/well-dressed cheering section on the back bench.

Gee you think? Instead of instant 30 points off the bench we could have had a mobile rehab clinic/well-dressed cheering section on the back bench.
    I think you underestimate how hard it is to find a well-dressed cheering section for the back bench.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

I feel like we were playing with one hand tied behind our back before we got Clarkson and then someone said- 'ok I guess you can play with both hands now.'

I feel like we were playing with one hand tied behind our back before we got Clarkson and then someone said- 'ok I guess you can play with both hands now.'
    I saddens me that you do not see how much value that Exum well-dressed cheering added to the team.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    I saddens me that you do not see how much value that Exum well-dressed cheering added to the team.
    lol I did see the value apparently since I was one of his top defenders. 'Oh he'll be chipping in valuable minutes once he's back.' 'He has such a great first step.' 'His length and quickness is going to be great for defending on the perimeter.'

That all seems so delusional now.

lol I did see the value apparently since I was one of his top defenders. 'Oh he'll be chipping in valuable minutes once he's back.' 'He has such a great first step.' 'His length and quickness is going to be great for defending on the perimeter.'

That all seems so delusional now.
    I agreed with you then. And it was true. The kid has elite quickness and athleticism but whether due to injuries or weakness between the ears just hasn’t put it together. It’s too bad. I really liked him.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.