"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    On 9-27 shooting. I realize he’s the only real playmaker on the Jazz but he’s still got a ways to go in efficiency.

Funny thing is that I’d actually like to see the Jazz win. I like this team and find myself rooting for them. They are a good team and have some really nice pieces and pretty much all of them have likable personalities.
    Weird, right? A born and raised Utah boy finding himself rooting for the jazz over his adopted hometown Rockets..., er, wait...
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Weird, right? A born and raised Utah boy finding himself rooting for the jazz over his adopted hometown Rockets..., er, wait...
      Growing up in Utah and becoming a lakers fan signifies a major defect in character. Yeesh.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Nice to see Donovan “pay for people’s iPhone screen replacement” Mitchell actually have a decent game for once.
        A decent game for once? Donny was on a bit of a tear the entire second half of the season. Every team in the league would move pieces to get him if he was on the block. He has been relatively quiet this series, but all of his games have been 'decent.'
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• One of my favorite parts of that game was seeing the Rockets miss a f*&king three pointer. I cannot believe how seemingly automatically they hit those.

Oh and that dunk. THAT DUNK! At 8:20

Last edited by Commando; 04-23-2019, 11:03 AM.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            One of my favorite parts of that game was seeing the Rockets miss a f*&king three pointer. I cannot believe how seemingly automatically they hit those.

Oh and that dunk. THAT DUNK! At 8:20

Went to my only Jazz game of the season last night. I swear Eric Gordon didn’t miss from 3 until the fourth quarter.
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Laker fans critiquing Mitchell's efficiency will never get old.
              love this post.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Shooting woes continue. Getting plenty of open shots again and can't hit squat.

Defending and frustrating Harden and still down 4 at half. From up 7 to down 4 just like that.

Need 4th quarter Mitchell to show up in the 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Shooting woes continue. Getting plenty of open shots again and can't hit squat.

Defending and frustrating Harden and still down 4 at half. From up 7 to down 4 just like that.

Need 4th quarter Mitchell to show up in the 3rd
                  Starting to look a little better. Not with Mitchell, but still.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I know Rubio's got issues, but I really love the guy.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 5 fouls on Harden, 4 on Paul.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I know Rubio's got issues, but I really love the guy.
                        how about that air balled corner 3 though
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• What a terrible game for Spida to suck balls.

They had their chances at the end and just sucked it up.

Grrr...

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            how about that air balled corner 3 though
                            Yeah file that under issues....

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Alright Jazz. GO GET THAT MISSING PIECE IN THE OFFSEASON!

Comment

• I love this team. So great that they stuck to their defensive plan and gave us a chance to beat Houston in the first round. Too bad our offensive execution couldn't click a little better.

Comment

Working...
                                X