"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    He won't do more than a point a minute very often. But he doesn't need to in order to still be effective. .
    Two or three years ago he averaged 14 a game, that's what he's capable of.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• I caught a pre-season game vs the Suns last week. No Rudy, but Ricky Rubio went off and Donovan Mitchell impressed as well. This is a fun lineup- I'm looking forward to this year.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        Two or three years ago he averaged 14 a game, that's what he's capable of.
        He averaged that playing 30 minutes a game, I don’t think he’s going to get that many minutes a game this year. He can be a spark off the bench like last night, but I think when it isn’t there he’s going to get a quick pull.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          He averaged that playing 30 minutes a game, I don’t think he’s going to get that many minutes a game this year. He can be a spark off the bench like last night, but I think when it isn’t there he’s going to get a quick pull.
          After the starters, Mitchell and Joe Johnson will get the most minutes. Mitchell may start getting more minutes than Hood by the middle of the season (especially if Hood can't get his shit together -- literally). Burks and Sefolosha will get around the same minutes and Udoh will be the 10th guy.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

After the starters, Mitchell and Joe Johnson will get the most minutes. Mitchell may start getting more minutes than Hood by the middle of the season (especially if Hood can't get his shit together -- literally). Burks and Sefolosha will get around the same minutes and Udoh will be the 10th guy.
            What's going on - is Hood shitting his pants on the court? I'm interested in this literal shit issue.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              What's going on - is Hood shitting his pants on the court? I'm interested in this literal shit issue.
              Last night he scratched from the start due to gastric issues or some such.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                He had to walk off the court at the tip because he had diarrhea.

Comment

Lol
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sounds like the start of a peptobismal commercial, only he didn’t come back.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Holy shit. This team really sucks at putting the round bouncy thing in the hoop.

25 pts in the second half and that doesn’t begin to tell the story of this team’s struggles.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Tank, baby!
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Yeah, the Jazz are in for a long year. December is not going to be pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            Tank, baby!
                            Not so fast! Turn back that clock, for just maybe one more night.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Not so fast! Turn back that clock, for just maybe one more night.
                              Alec effing Burks doesn't tank.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Great game tonight. Another big win — love seeing Alec Burks and Favors playing up to their potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X