"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    That is incredible. Burks has been great off the bench. Korver can do one thing.
    At least it's the one thing that the Jazz really, really need?

Comment

• Korver provides a good stabilizing veteran presence, playoff experience, and a shooting mentor/role model, which everybody on the team needs minus Jingles. Floor spacing with Korver and Joe on the floor at the same time should be fantastic. Donovan should be able to have his way with different configurations on the floor.

I love AB and think he had a lot of value off the bench and was superb in the playoffs last year-- a real elite athlete-- but I see the value in bringing Korver back.
      Last edited by Commando; 11-28-2018, 07:26 PM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I predict that tooblue will deem Korver the mvp of the Jazz
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          At least it's the one thing that the Jazz really, really need?

They have been pretty awful from three so far this year.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• worst part is wasting 11mm in expering contract to give up picks and for a 38 y guy who probably wont be in the league in1 .5 years

Comment

• while i think they may have given up too much - ultimately the Jazz were desperate for shooting and they should be desperate for shooting. if it's broke you have to try to fix it and that is what they are doing with this move. as an AB fan, it sucks to lose him, but my hope is he will be given a better opportunity in Cleveland and that Korver continues to knock down threes at 45% as he's done for the last few years.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Jazz blow out the Spurs at home tonight, 137-105. Another huge score this year. Jazz make 20 threes, a new franchise record for makes. 61% from 3.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Fuck the NBA and fuck James Harden. Cry baby refs got their feel-bads hurt on Tuesday and tossed Rudy 2 min in tonight.
                  Last edited by Blueintheface; 12-06-2018, 07:55 PM.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    Fuck the NBA and fuck James Harden. Cry baby refs got their feel-bads hurt on Tuesday and tossed Rudy 2 min in tonight.
                    You really need the holy ghost back in your life.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• The foul on Rudy on the tip was....... I mean, come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        The foul on Rudy on the tip was....... I mean, come on.
                        Seriously he didn’t even win the tip. Just let it go — no advantage gained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Fuck the NBA and fuck James Harden. Cry baby refs got their feel-bads hurt on Tuesday and tossed Rudy 2 min in tonight.
                          Jazz win big. What's to complain about?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Jazz win big. What's to complain about?
                            Hair loss.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I hate Donovan’s game this year but I kinda like that he’s little more than a spectator to good team basketball. Win or lose tonight, the team is playing well without much from their stars.

Comment

• I really would like him to pull his head out of his ass though.

Comment

Working...
                                X