"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Is there any Jazz fan (even if the salaries were the same) that would trade Spida straight up for Gordon Hayward?
    Yeah, but we could have had both? At least for a few minutes.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Nope. And he's embraced Utah way more than Gordon ever did. He's out here retweeting Coach Rose's espn contest thingy, rocking BYU and Utah gear, bigging up the locals. Winning the slam dunk contest. Such a lucky pick for us.
      For a rook he's doing a brilliant marketing job. It seems like he does enjoy it here. I freaking love the kid.

Comment

• Jazz are pretty lucky to have Rudy and Mitchell as the stars of the team going forward. They need another major piece of course and continued development from Mitchell to ever hope to contend, but those two guys are a nice start.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          Jazz are pretty lucky to have Rudy and Mitchell as the stars of the team going forward. They need another major piece of course and continued development from Mitchell to ever hope to contend, but those two guys are a nice start.
          I’m afraid it may very well take finding another diamond in the rough to establish this team as a real contender. Unfortunately, wooing superstars to this backwater has not gone so well to this point, a fantastic night life notwithstanding.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• that snyder ejection was something else.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Next.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Next.
                really was a good win last night. Rudy playing the best ball of his career. over the course of the season, he was better last year, but this 5-10 game stretch might be the best he's ever played.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  really was a good win last night. Rudy playing the best ball of his career. over the course of the season, he was better last year, but this 5-10 game stretch might be the best he's ever played.
                  Quick, find a wooden object and knock on it.

He really is though. His hands are no longer a liability and he is physical. Oh, and he’s incredibly tall and long.

Payback’s a bitch, Oladipo. The Stifle Tower makes a huge difference.

Comment

• "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Jazz win, but looking like 3 out of 4 other West teams in the playoff hunt are also going to win.

Jazz are 19-4 over their last 23 games. Incredible run, but they’re still sitting in a 3-way tie for 8th.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• This is getting very interesting and is most definitely fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        This is getting very interesting and is most definitely fun to watch.
                        They've won 18 of 20 and still haven't moved up in seeding. That's insane.

Getting closer, though!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          They've won 18 of 20 and still haven't moved up in seeding. That's insane.

Getting closer, though!
                          Somebody on the radio this morning was talking about upcoming games - mentioned that Utah has more home games remaining, which should balance some of that out.

For example, of their next 15 games, Nuggets and Clippers each have 10 on the road.
                          Of their next 15 games, Jazz only have 6 road games.

We'll see what a difference it makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Somebody on the radio this morning was talking about upcoming games - mentioned that Utah has more home games remaining, which should balance some of that out.

For example, of their next 15 games, Nuggets and Clippers each have 10 on the road.
                            Of their next 15 games, Jazz only have 6 road games.

We'll see what a difference it makes.
                            Those following this team know that more home games may not be a good thing. It didn't help that glass man Steph Curry rolled his ankle right as the Warriors were going to play a couple of the teams ahead of Utah.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Jazz win. Of course, so do the Clippers, Timberwolves, and Pelicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Jazz win. Of course, so do the Clippers, Timberwolves, and Pelicans.
                                But not the Nuggets!

On that note, umm, the Lakers are playing really well and the Jazz have them 2 times to end the season

Comment

Working...
                                X