"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    As a Blazer fan... I think Grayson is the perfect fit for people who already don't like the Jazz... it props our position that the Jazz are always playing desperate and insecure.
    I think we'll look even more desperate and insecure once Dame Dolla moves back to SLC.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• https://twitter.com/deezyute/status/...105216513?s=21

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24270475

Donovan Mitchell is so awesome.

Comment

• That is so awesome and charitable of a multi millionaire to pay a hundred bucks or so to help out someone. Why to be awesome Donovan!!
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          That is so awesome and charitable of a multi millionaire to pay a hundred bucks or so to help out someone. Why to be awesome Donovan!!
          Don’t be a dick, laker fan.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That is so awesome and charitable of a multi millionaire to pay a hundred bucks or so to help out someone. Why to be awesome Donovan!!
            please link the story of Kobe helping pay a phone repair for a special needs kid in an apple store simply because he overheard the conversation. TIA!
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              please link the story of Kobe helping pay a phone repair for a special needs kid in an apple store simply because he overheard the conversation. TIA!
              #shaq-a-claus
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Don’t be a dick, laker fan.
                Those are often a redundancy.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

#shaq-a-claus
                  The point is seeing a superstar do nice things without any attention or cameras or PR

He is just being a nice dude. Not sure what is upsetting to you about that.

Comment

#shaq-a-claus
                    You mean the corporate sponsored and publicized effort to promote Shaq's brand while also giving away things to kids in school? Sure, that's nice. But not even close to the same sort of random act of kindness by DM that you are criticizing.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      The point is seeing a superstar do nice things without any attention or cameras or PR

He is just being a nice dude. Not sure what is upsetting to you about that.
                      It’s not upsetting me. It’s nice gesture. I’m glad he’s getting some great PR out of it.

Comment

It’s not upsetting me. It’s nice gesture. I’m glad he’s getting some great PR out of it.
                        That's the thing, and one of the reasons it is not like shaqaclaus; he did not seek any publicity nor was the gesture sponsored by Krispy Kreme. Mitchell didn't mention it or post about it. The only reasons we know it happened was because the kid's brother tweeted about it.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Those are often a redundancy.
                          There. That’s better.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Man its nice feeling all the hate renewed
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              Man its nice feeling all the hate renewed

#teamlebron

Comment

#teamlebron
                                have you lived in la or southern california?
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X