"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Jazz fans [emoji1785], would you rather face Portland or Houston in the first round? It’s looking like it will be one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i don't feel good about portland at all, but the answer is definitely portland. they don't want any part of houston.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Jazz fans [emoji1785], would you rather face Portland or Houston in the first round? It’s looking like it will be one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Definitely Portland. Nurkic always played Gobert very tough. I feel much better with gobert matching up against zach collins or Kanter. That said, nothing about Portland and Dame suggests it will be easy, but Houston is a matchup nightmare and would be a 4 or 5 game series loss.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Going to the game tomorrow with great seats right behind the Jazz' bench. Go Jimmer! Go Jazz!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Whoops! Jazz Had a legit shot at the 4 seed and HC, but with that dump tonight it looks like they’ll need to hang on and hope they don’t fall below 5.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Whoops! Jazz Had a legit shot at the 4 seed and HC, but with that dump tonight it looks like they’ll need to hang on and hope they don’t fall below 5.
            It takes some skill to lose to that lakers team
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Whoops! Jazz Had a legit shot at the 4 seed and HC, but with that dump tonight it looks like they’ll need to hang on and hope they don’t fall below 5.
              I don't think the chance at 4 was very likely. Id rather fall to 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                It takes some skill to lose to that lakers team
                Half that roster last night was their G League team. LOL.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  I don't think the chance at 4 was very likely. Id rather fall to 6
                  If you assume the Jazz would prefer to avoid Both Houston and the GSW, they retained more control over their future by losing than they did by winning. If they lose to Lakers and their last two games, they will very likely fall to sixth, which should leave them playing Blazers and put Rockets and GSW in the other half of the bracket. I have no idea if they were tanking, but they have more ability to control their playoff opponents this way than they did by winning.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I guess this goes here. It is a good read, IMO.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...-utah-jazz-nba
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      I guess this goes here. It is a good read, IMO.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...-utah-jazz-nba
                      Legitimately excited to see how some of my MAGA Jazz fan fb friends respond to this.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Zach Lowe picks Gobert as DPOY.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rs-tight-races
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I hope he does. That would be quite the indictment of All-Star Weekend when the back to back DPOY can't get a nod.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Jazz get to 50 wins with the win over Denver last night. It just feels right. Let's make it 51!

In the meantime, let's really hope either the Nuggets or the Blazer phone it in tonight. If they both win tonight, Jazz will play the Rockets in the first round. :|
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Jazz get to 50 wins with the win over Denver last night. It just feels right. Let's make it 51!

In the meantime, let's really hope either the Nuggets or the Blazer phone it in tonight. If they both win tonight, Jazz will play the Rockets in the first round. :|
                              Jazz are only playing a second and third string squad tonight, so hard to say if they have a chance at 51.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Jazz are only playing a second and third string squad tonight, so hard to say if they have a chance at 51.
                                Makes sense, since they have nothing to play for at this point.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X