Page 663 of 663 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663
Results 19,861 to 19,864 of 19864

Thread: "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Apparently we need backup centers really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Apparently we need backup centers really bad
    The non-Rudy minutes made most of us punch the wall last year. Tony Bradley's a nice kid, but man please let's not get swatted on fast break dunks... Our B team really missed Favors on offense. He's fantastic in the pick and roll and his rim defense is great.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

I guess we can stop worrying about Donavan Mitchell leaving because some Jazz fans were assholes to him on twitter.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    I guess we can stop worrying about Donavan Mitchell leaving because some Jazz fans were assholes to him on twitter.
    With the way players can force trades, you can’t ever fully remove that stuff from the equation. But you can’t worry about it either.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock