Page 618 of 637 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,540 of 19106

Thread: "You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Outsider looking in Blueintheface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Mitchell is good at playing basketball.
    I strongly agree with this statement.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Mitchell is good at playing basketball.
    I was on row 3 for the game last night sitting behind the Jazz bench. The Suns fans were all kind of stunned. That was some kind of ass kicking with the rook casually dropping 40.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Before I decide if Mitchell is better than DWade, was CMBF on the Favors would be a first ballot HoF if not for Ty Corbin playing an All-Star ahead of him or was that BGR?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

9-9 from the field? 23 points? At the half?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    9-9 from the field? 23 points? At the half?
    Not sure what has gotten into Rubio.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Love the way the Jazz are playing the last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Love the way the Jazz are playing the last few games.
    I'm enjoying all the 120+ scoring as well.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Goodbye Rodney, you fragile Dookie. Goodbye, JJ. Sorry it wasn’t to a contender.

Oh, and I’m assuming Derrick Rose will not actually play for the Jazz?
    Last edited by Blueintheface; 02-08-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

the derrick rose redemption v3.0 starts now!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

What draft picks did Utah get?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    What draft picks did Utah get?

Lol. If they only got the tweener Jae Crowder and Derrick Rose for Hood/JJohnson, that is unreal.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Jae Crowder + an expiring contract.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

the crowder contract is great but you’d think they could have gotten a pick with the purported interest in hood

The big question with Crowder is are you going to get the Crowder from Boston (14 points, 6 boards and 40% from the 3) or the Cleveland Crowder (8.5 points, 3.3 boards and 32% from the 3). If it's Boston, great. If it's Cleveland it's poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    The big question with Crowder is are you going to get the Crowder from Boston (14 points, 6 boards and 40% from the 3) or the Cleveland Crowder (8.5 points, 3.3 boards and 32% from the 3). If it's Boston, great. If it's Cleveland it's poo.
    Do either of those crowders play defense?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Goodbye Rodney, you fragile Dookie. Goodbye, JJ. Sorry it wasn’t to a contender.

Oh, and I’m assuming Derrick Rose will not actually play for the Jazz?
    I bet JJ is sort of pissed. Talk about be careful for what you ask for.

I suspect Jazz will by out Rose's contract. The last thing they need is Rose sitting on the bench complaining about his next upcoming personal reasons event. Plus, he sucks now.

Crowder should be great on the Jazz but like you fellas have said, he needs to up his FG percentage.

That all said, I cant believe we didnt get at least one pick for Hood.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    Im not worried about the point or Reb average, as that was partly due to minutes. Its the 3 pt % that's a problem, I think. AS that threat needs to be real for him to do what the Jazz want him to do. HIs Defense will be fine.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Ah. Fake WojBomb.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Do either of those crowders play defense?
    both do.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    I bet JJ is sort of pissed. Talk about be careful for what you ask for.

I suspect Jazz will by out Rose's contract. The last thing they need is Rose sitting on the bench complaining about his next upcoming personal reasons event. Plus, he sucks now.

Crowder should be great on the Jazz but like you fellas have said, he needs to up his FG percentage.

That all said, I cant believe we didnt get at least one pick for Hood.
    JJ will be bought out.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

no way the jazz were getting a pick for hood. he's not that good and always injured. even as poorly as Crowder has shot this season, he's right on par with Hood. hood sucked for the jazz and the jazz were better without him in the lineup.

having said that, I think Hood has a chance to be good with Cleveland spotting up in the corners with passes from LeBron.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

no way the jazz were getting a pick for hood. he's not that good and always injured. even as poorly as Crowder has shot this season, he's right on par with Hood. hood sucked for the jazz and the jazz were better without him in the lineup.

having said that, I think Hood has a chance to be good with Cleveland spotting up in the corners with passes from LeBron.
    Youre probably right. I always liked Hood even so.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Youre probably right. I always liked Hood even so.
    I'll be rooting for him in Cleveland.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

I'll be rooting for him in Cleveland.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'll be rooting for Hood in Cleveland as well. Got to see someone take out the Celtics.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Back to .500. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Back to .500. Hmm.
    9 straight ain't bad!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Well, best they do is probably 6th seed or so, but this has been a fun ride.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Ten in a row! This team is fun. I especially love that they’re immune to Pop’s hypnotism.