• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Cousins. Sheesh.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Wow. The Shannies looking pretty brilliant.

Comment

• Don't mind me while I jump on the Redskins bandwagon. I'm happy that they're doing well. But my primary concern is for anyone to win the division besides the Giants. The Redskins look like the best team to do it.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• RG3 Leads the league in passing, has rushed for 750 yards, Cousins comes in and they don't miss a beat. Mike and Kyle looking brilliant indeed.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Don't mind me while I jump on the Redskins bandwagon. I'm happy that they're doing well. But my primary concern is for anyone to win the division besides the Giants. The Redskins look like the best team to do it.
            I sure hope so. It's nice to have meaningful football in December back in the nation's capital.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Next week will be interesting. People like Tony Dungy are saying the smart thing is to rest RGIII again next week. But having seen the press conference after the game, Griffin came out and said he disagreed with the decision though he understood it. You have to see it, but no smiles, not joking, completely humorless. He says all the right things, but you can see he is unhappy. Now Shanahan is going to do whatever the hell he wants, but if the young star thought he could play this week and gets held out again....could be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                Next week will be interesting. People like Tony Dungy are saying the smart thing is to rest RGIII again next week. But having seen the press conference after the game, Griffin came out and said he disagreed with the decision though he understood it. You have to see it, but no smiles, not joking, completely humorless. He says all the right things, but you can see he is unhappy. Now Shanahan is going to do whatever the hell he wants, but if the young star thought he could play this week and gets held out again....could be interesting.
                He has a sprained knee and they rely upon that read option when he's QBing. Chances are he wouldn't be in top shape this week and Washington stood a better chance with Kirk Cousins given the fact it was difficult for Cleveland to prepare with no videotape. I think they need to bring RGIII back if he's above 75% for Philly however. Cousins doesn't have the element of surprise this week. In addition, they should leave things on a high note as it relates to Cousins. They can convert him into a high second round pick in the offseason, and they need draft picks after all the picks they traded away to acquire the pick to get RGIII in the first place. Just pick another QB in the fourth round again in the 2013 draft. Washington still needs a lot of guys either in the secondary or a significant pass coverage LB upgrade over London Fletcher.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Why is this POS not fired yet?? He went out on twitter after being suspended and defended his comments.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1220152

And now he has been pressured (by ESPN I am sure) to apologize which will probably help him keep his job.. I do not understand why they are being so lenient on this..

His apology:
                  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1223667

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    Why is this POS not fired yet?? He went out on twitter after being suspended and defended his comments.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1220152

And now he has been pressured (by ESPN I am sure) to apologize which will probably help him keep his job.. I do not understand why they are being so lenient on this..

His apology:
                    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1223667
                    Why would ESPN fire him for saying something controversial that they likely new about or even encouraged in pre-production meetings?

I don't agree with what Parker said at all and think he's an idiot. But he has a history of saying stupid things (coincidentally one of his biggest flubs involves the Redskins' other QB) and ESPN still hired him to be on a show where shock value and asinine positions is the norm. I don't think he should be fired over it.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Skins/Boys flexed to SNF, which means the skins will know if they can lose and still make the playoffs by the time the game kicks off. Would need Minnesota to lose vs. GB and Chicago to lose @ Detroit for that to be the case. I'd rather they just win it and remove all doubt.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• RGIII to the Pro-Bowl along with Trent Williams (LT) and Lorenzo Alexander (Special teams). Alfred Morris (RB) and London Fletcher (MLB) are alternates. London just never gets the love he deserves and yet on paper the difference between him and Ray Lewis is sacks. Otherwise, very similar career numbers.

Comment

• Did I mention first rookie QB selected since Dan Marino in 1983?

Comment

• How sweet it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post

How sweet it is!
                              Seahawks about to be exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                                Seahawks about to be exposed.
                                It's a very interesting match up. I think Russell Wilson will see some looks that he hasn't seen before, and taking Seattle away from home will certainly help. Seattle has ended Washington's playoffs the last two times they've been in...here's hoping for some payback.

Comment

Working...
                                X