Triplet Daddy better hurry on up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triplet Daddy better hurry on up

with the triplets...all good things will eventually come to an end!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5097264
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

This is horrible news.

Hopefully the climate change can be deferred for another 5 or 6 days.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

No snow in Utah means no skiing in Utah. It also mean no snow pack in Utah which means no reservoirs in Utah which means no irrigation in Utah which means no agriculture in Utah. No Irrigation in Utah will also mean no golf in Utah. No golf means no doctors, lawyers and businessmen.

So, without skiing, doctors, lawyers, businessmen and agriculture, Utah is going to become a ghost-state.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        No snow in Utah means no skiing in Utah. It also mean no snow pack in Utah which means no reservoirs in Utah which means no irrigation in Utah which means no agriculture in Utah. No Irrigation in Utah will also mean no golf in Utah. No golf means no doctors, lawyers and businessmen.

So, without skiing, doctors, lawyers, businessmen and agriculture, Utah is going to become a ghost-state.
        No snow = no agriculture?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          When I took up with my wife she kept talking about dry farming. I thought it was how those wild rural mormon women described dry humping, but alas I one day learned what dry farming was......
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Thank you for your concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              When I took up with my wife she kept talking about dry farming. I thought it was how those wild rural mormon women described dry humping, but alas I one day learned what dry farming was......

LOL, you are truly gifted, Goat.
              "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Isn't it the snow pack the fills most of the reservoirs?

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time, right? Didn't most of the Ancient Pueblo migrate out of the area because of climate change?

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                    Thank you for your concern.
                    You are welcome. I figure this is probably the only thing that is going to get the church to abandon its comfortable multi-billion-dollar investment and head back east to Jackson county. It is probably the fulfillment of prophesy.

Comment

Isn't it the snow pack the fills most of the reservoirs?
                      What percentage of the world's population conducts agriculture without snow?

We are talking about climate change. How do you know we won't get more rain? I have a lovely fossil at home of a fern from a tropical rain forest. I found it while hunting in Utah.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I assume California and other states would be effed as well? No biggie, we'll invade Canada, they have plenty of room up there.
                        "Remember to double tap"

Comment

We are talking about climate change. How do you know we won't get more rain? I have a lovely fossil at home of a fern from a tropical rain forest. I found it while hunting in Utah.
                          Good point. Rain, snowmelt, I assume reservoirs accept all types of "moisture".
                          "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Well I hope you are correct. I would hate for the Mormons to pick up and move to Jackson county. That kind of prophetic fulfillment might lead me to believe I had seriously effed up.

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                              I assume California and other states would be effed as well? No biggie, we'll invade Canada, they have plenty of room up there.
                              Good point. This is why I picked up my Canadian citizenship a couple of years ago.

Becoming Canadian, starting the Mormon Poetry movement, starting the Mormons acting gay trend (trading hummus recipes?? Seriously gay), calling Obama in 2006, and getting rich as a day trader. All examples of where I have acted on long term trends before everyone else hopped on. I am a culture prophet!

Comment

Working...
                              X