Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Merrick Garland as AG?

Holy crap, this is freaking brilliant. I hope it happens.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-t...al-sources-say
    I’m not sure why he’d want it.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Merrick Garland as AG?

Holy crap, this is freaking brilliant. I hope it happens.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-t...al-sources-say

I'm hoping for Elizabeth Warren.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Trump definitely does not want EW as the next AG. Thankfully we know Trump is the George Costanza of government figures.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Too polarizing.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
              I’m not sure why he’d want it.
              Maybe to fix the disaster left by Trump out of respect for the institution and desire to serve the country through that role before he retires.

Comment

Maybe to fix the disaster left by Trump out of respect for the institution and desire to serve the country through that role before he retires.
                He’s got a better chance to do that where he is.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Too polarizing.
                  She is the only human I've ever heard vocalizing the same concerns I have about the DOJ and how bullshit immigration courts are. They are not even Article III courts-- just glorified administrative courts run by... the DOJ, which is dictated by the Executive. I need not carry on about how insane that is, and how that has directly led to shenanigans the last 4 years--- e.g. DOJ setting QUOTAS that immigration judges must meet to perform well on their annual performance reviews. The deck has never been so stacked against immigrants, refugees, and asylees.

Comment

She is the only human I've ever heard vocalizing the same concerns I have about the DOJ and how bullshit immigration courts are. They are not even Article III courts-- just glorified administrative courts run by... the DOJ, which is dictated by the Executive. I need not carry on about how insane that is, and how that has directly led to shenanigans the last 4 years--- e.g. DOJ setting QUOTAS that immigration judges must meet to perform well on their annual performance reviews. The deck has never been so stacked against immigrants, refugees, and asylees.
                    I wouldn’t mind her in that role. But I thought I heard she was gunning for the Treasury position, where she would be a disaster.

Comment

Kevin McCarthy, on Fox, just said there were a lot of voting irregularities in this election.

75% of Republicans who voted think there was fraud that helped Joe Biden.

52% of Republicans think Trump won.

Where does this lead our country 1-4 years from now?

Comment

Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                        Kevin McCarthy, on Fox, just said there were a lot of voting irregularities in this election.

75% of Republicans who voted think there was fraud that helped Joe Biden.

52% of Republicans think Trump won.

Where does this lead our country 1-4 years from now?
                        Frightening to contemplate. Trump's refusal to concede may end up being the most damaging thing he has done in his 4 years as president.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Frightening to contemplate. Trump's refusal to concede may end up being the most damaging thing he has done in his 4 years as president.
                          The GOP may never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Without question this effort to paint the election as fraudulent is the most damaging thing he has done. By a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              Without question this effort to paint the election as fraudulent is the most damaging thing he has done. By a wide margin.
                              And not the least bit surprising from him.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                The GOP will never be the same.
                                FIFY

Comment

Working...
                                X