Las Vegas Best Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Best Restaurants

I need help. Date night has been boring latley because my wife and I can't think of places to go eat besides our normal cycle. Looking for new places to try. We are going to the Gordon Ramsey SteakHouse in the Paris hotel Saturday night for our anniversary Dinner but want some knowledgable peeps to drop some ideas in the future. Help me out.
    ( FYI I most likely wrote that incoherently and will be properly corrected forthwith. Thanks)

Originally posted by Y84it View Post
    I need help. Date night has been boring latley because my wife and I can't think of places to go eat besides our normal cycle. Looking for new places to try. We are going to the Gordon Ramsey SteakHouse in the Paris hotel Saturday night for our anniversary Dinner but want some knowledgable peeps to drop some ideas in the future. Help me out.
    doesn't robuchon have a place in vegas? also nobu
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

DH and fus to thread!

Also, DDD to thread to make fun of Vegas for not having a food scene!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        Everyone has a place in Vegas.

Comment

I can share some thoughts later this afternoon when I have a minute. I actually sent a pretty decent list to ERCougar via PM a couple years back, but I think I had to purge my mailbox about a year ago, so I don't think I have it anymore.

Also, we should probably consider condensing some of these threads:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/search....archid=1242832
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            Yes, both in MGM. I've only done La Ateliere, it was the second best meal I've had in Vegas. I think we are going to do the other one next week.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Y84it View Post
              What side of town are you on?
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Andre's is always worth it.

The American Fish Restaurant?
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  DH and fus to thread!

Also, DDD to thread to make fun of Vegas for not having a food scene!
                  Vegas has a food scene. Many of the country's best restaurants have a copy of the original located in a hotel somewhere on the strip. Also, it is fitting that you of all people have eaten at them!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Vegas has a food scene. Many of the country's best restaurants have a copy of the original located in a hotel somewhere on the strip. Also, it is fitting that you of all people have eaten at them!
                    You were better at it last time.

Comment

I've eaten well here, ridiculously well here the past couple of years. I'm kinda immune to the steakhouse deal in the sense that they are all pretty freaking fantastic.

My thoughts plus prices for Mormons

Steaks:

Localish Joints
                      Hanks - awesome - $150
                      Anthony's - awesome, like the vibe at Hanks better - $150
                      Triple George - cool place in downtown, wide menu, next to Hogs - $150

Celebs / Famous:

Craftsteak - might be the best steak I've had, do the Wagyu there - $400
                      GR Steak - awesome - $250
                      Cut - I went there first time with DDD - $250
                      Carnevino - I would pass - $250
                      Cap Grille - good - $200
                      Double Eagle - Love it, usually have live music - $200
                      SW - awesome - $250
                      Mon Ami Gabi - grease the girl for outside, worth it once - $175
                      STK - no exaggeration I've eaten here 20 times, I'm over the hipster vibe - $200

Comment

Let's be honest Y84it, you're not going to be going to any of these places for date night.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wait, DDD eating at a copy of an original at a hotel on the Vegas strip? POTD. This thread turned out way better than expected.

Comment

Here I thought I was cool because Dhole took DDD and I for some great Pho.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Here I thought I was cool because Dhole took DDD and I for some great Pho.
                              Pho Kim Long or Pho Kim Ard? I think those are DH's favorite joints.

Comment

Working...
                              X