Taylor Swift : Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift : Red

If you haven't been following, Taylor Swift has come out with five great songs off of her new album coming out next week. Yesterday she released a song called State of Grace and it's a stunner. Swift is the real deal -- one of our most talented musicians and certainly one of the best songwriters to come along in a long time. Red is turning out to be her best album yet. Give her songs a listen, especially Begin Again and State of Grace. They're both as good as anything released this year. Critics agree with me.

If you think of Joshua Tree when listening to State of Grace, you'd be right.

Comment

I love Swifty!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I've become really obsessed with Taylor Swift. I hate myself a little for it, and yet I can't stop.
        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

Hello there Levin. I'm going to decline your invitation to listen to Taylor Swift's songs. Thanks though!

Comment

She started out strong, dissing Joe Jonas and Kanye in her SNL monologue. Over the past couple of years, she has turned into a LiLo Lite...doing crazy stuff, but nothing scandalous enough to really be interesting. She crashes Kennedy weddings, wears ugly bathing suits, buys homes next to guys she likes, and for some reason is always dumped or cheated on, leading me to believe that she has a screw loose somewhere.

I think all of this misadventure may be what fuels her music.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I will never, ever take a music recommendation from Levin. Like ever.

Comment

That song about her boyfriend is okay.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Levin, are you 12 years old?

Comment

How many times do I have to hear a song about her losing a boyfriend and coming out better in the end??

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                      If you think of Joshua Tree when listening to State of Grace, you'd be right.

Levin-------><-------dabrockster

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        That song about her boyfriend is okay.
                        Which one?
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Levin, do you think she will be able to stay one of our most talented if she ever finds true love? I worry that she needs to be suffering to create genius and I hope that doesn't lead to her demise.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                            If you haven't been following, Taylor Swift has come out with five great songs off of her new album coming out next week. Yesterday she released a song called State of Grace and it's a stunner. Swift is the real deal -- one of our most talented musicians and certainly one of the best songwriters to come along in a long time. Red is turning out to be her best album yet. Give her songs a listen, especially Begin Again and State of Grace. They're both as good as anything released this year. Critics agree with me.

Somebody is a student of SeattleUte's posts.
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Levin, ignore all of these guys giving you a hard time.

They don't get your humor like I do.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X