This Spud's for 'YU - Idaho State vs BYU Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Spud's for 'YU - Idaho State vs BYU Game thread

Really? No thread yet? They're taking the field!

Zack Wilson has the start. Looking forward to him, Finau, and Simon totally dominating on offense.
    Last edited by LVAllen; 11-16-2019, 12:08 PM.

Zack needs to make quicker decisions. I hate that he takes so many sacks that aren't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
      Really? No thread yet? They're taking the field!

Zack Wilson has the start. Looking forward to him, Finau, and Simon totally dominating on offense.
      Hasn't happened so far. Our line should be able to protect Wilson better than that.

Comment

Clean this shit up guys!

Comment

Penalties and hiccups. That's why we play tune up games like this to start the season.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Well, with a stagnant offense, that'll do nicely.

Comment

Comment

Good karma from showing J Swag on BYUtv right before the pick6.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Yeah. So not impressed with the offense.

Comment

So... I'm having my doubts with Wilson. He throws a good deep ball but seems like he doesn't see the field very well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

As usual, playing down to the competition.

Comment

Penalty. Penalty. Penalty. Penalty.

We are a mess on O

Comment

Zach's decision making. So poor. He is not seeing the open receivers

Comment

We crossed midfield!

Comment

Nice job Micah Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X