2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-18 NBA season

And, 5 minutes into the season and Hayward breaks his leg. That was not pretty.

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    And, 5 minutes into the season and Hayward breaks his leg. That was not pretty.
    Video imbedded in this link. Yuck.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gordo...eltics-2017-10

https://streamable.com/wnbh0
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

2017-18 NBA season

#xrayward
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

That was gruesome.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

trying really hard to suppress my base and vulgar reaction to this bros
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            trying really hard to suppress my base and vulgar reaction to this bros
            Jazz fan, I take it?
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

My son came running in to show me the injury on his phone. Disgusting. Reminds me of the Louisville player a couple years back, without the skin breakage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Adam silver looks like nosferatu
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  My son came running in to show me the injury on his phone. Disgusting. Reminds me of the Louisville player a couple years back, without the skin breakage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Not nearly as bad as that, IMO, mainly because the actual footage of the break was obscured by other players. That Louisville player's break happened in fully view of everyone watching.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

His agent is denying the break until Gordon’s Player’s Tribune article about it comes out.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Ainge traded the possible #1 pick in the 2018 draft for Kyrie because he thought with Hayward he could win the Eastern Conference this year and maybe compete for it all next year after Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum come into form.

Well, so much for that.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Oh, man. That's too bad that a player that cold-hearted left my favorite NBA team breaks his leg in the first game with his new team. Really hate to see that.

Comment

It looks like Connor Barwin had a similar injury several years back and he came back the next year and eventually played well enough to be a second team all pro. That said, different sports which make different demands on your ankles. In particular will he ever be able to regain his leaping ability.

While many mention the Louisville player as the most gruesome sports injury on live tv, a very, very strong second is Napoelon McCallum of the Raiders on a Monday Night game vs the 49ers. I believe it was in the same game that Jerry Rice broke the career td record.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            His agent is denying the break until Gordon’s Player’s Tribune article about it comes out.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              It looks like Connor Barwin had a similar injury several years back and he came back the next year and eventually played well enough to be a second team all pro. That said, different sports which make different demands on your ankles. In particular will he ever be able to regain his leaping ability.

While many mention the Louisville player as the most gruesome sports injury on live tv, a very, very strong second is Napoelon McCallum of the Raiders on a Monday Night game vs the 49ers. I believe it was in the same game that Jerry Rice broke the career td record.
                              MCCallum was very, very bad. Another one was Joe Theisman's broken leg, courtesy of Lawrence Taylor. THe injury ended up not being as severe as some other fractures (although plenty bad) but it looked horrible.
                              Last edited by creekster; 10-18-2017, 06:45 AM.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                              X